- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Aug. 10, 2021
- Business Development
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
The Customer Loyalty Analytics team, within Benchmarking, works cross functionally to help advise our customer strategy as well as help prioritize our product development roadmap. Our team runs Robinhood’s company-wide NPS (Net Promoter Score) program and as Benchmarking’s internal data science pod. This team serves as a thought partner to multiple teams, as well as to the Leadership team, in understanding our customer’s perception of our products and brand, as well as identifying the highest-priorities unmet customer needs and a plan of action to address them.
This hybrid role combines program management, strategy consulting and data insights to support large and sophisticated NPS programs to measure drivers of Customer Loyalty. We are looking for a Strategy Associate to join our team and help us deepen our understanding of Customer Loyalty at Robinhood and in the Financial markets at large.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Strategy: Drive end-to-end strategy through quantitative and qualitative NPS Customer Loyalty research
- Partnership: Collaborate cross-functionally with Customer Experience, Customer Care and Research teams to develop surveys, share analysis and drive partnership
- Action: Drive action by distilling data into meaningful insights and recommendations
- Data and insights: Share research reports company-wide, build intuitive Looker dashboards that are meaningful for cross-functional partners and drive towards automating those requests over time.
- 2-4 years of experience with a quantitative background
- BA/BS in quantitative field or social science program with strong data/statistical foundations lean
- High level critical thinking while being able to dive into the details
- Proficient with SQL and crafting dashboards (bonus points if you know Python or R)
- Ability to prioritize and navigate ambiguity
- Strong work ethic with an execution oriented mind set
- Work experience at a management consulting firm or corporate strategy unit
- Experience working with Net Promoter Score (NPS) methodology or Voice of Customer programs
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).