- New York
- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
Finance Operations is a team that drives critical, complex initiatives that are essential to the successful scaling and growth of Robinhood. The team will lead projects within the Finance Organization and also work across all company G&A functions - Finance, People, Legal, etc. - to mature our company processes, help the company scale, and drive efficiency. The team will also lead project management best practices, building repeatable processes and techniques to develop a culture focused on results.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Lead important cross-functional projects and initiatives within the Finance organization and as a partner to other G&A functions
- Enable the Finance organization’s annual & strategic goals by driving the highest priority, critical initiatives
- Assist with strategic planning efforts for the Finance organization; help define and develop priorities, OKRs, and success measures in partnership with Finance team leadership and in alignment with company OKRs
- Develop tracking and communication practices to ensure progress, accountability, and an understanding of how our work aligns to key initiatives
- Identify and implement initiatives that move the Finance organization’s metrics; enable Finance team leaders to develop and monitor metrics and deliver ad hoc analyses to inform strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to guide implementation of critical programs and priorities
- Scope ambiguous problems into concrete projects
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting, change management, or project management
- Proven track record of leading enterprise-wide, transformational, and multi disciplinary projects and change initiatives
- Proficiency of project management methodologies, change management principles, tools and best practices
- Understanding of the requirements of a public company including financial closing, budgeting & forecasting, quarterly earnings release processes, and overall strategic considerations
- High confidence in and commitment to relationship-building, especially at the leadership level
- Resourcefulness, persistence, and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, prioritize and juggle multiple projects
- MBA or advanced degree
- Experience in operations in a finance organization at a high growth company
- Project management and change management certifications (i.e., PMP, PfMP, CCMP)
- Lean six-sigma or similar certifications
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.