- Westlake, TX
- Tempe, AZ
- Denver, CO
- Charlotte, NC
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role
The Fraud Operations Manager is responsible for providing leadership for all front-line fraud investigations related to Cash Management (our Robinhood Debit Card). You will supervise team leads, SMEs, and analysts, and oversee fraud procedures, quality, and case production at Robinhood. In this role you are also responsible for capacity and strategic planning, hiring, and providing guidance for our reporting, training, and professional development programs.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Oversight of the day to day production of multiple teams composed of fraud analysts, investigators, and leads
- Supervise case quality and production, as well as demand pipelines and trends.
- Build and maintain Cash Management Fraud rules and controls, including investigations.
- Review real-time dashboards for emerging fraud risks and take action when appropriate.
- Collect and analyze strategic-level reporting related to high risk debit card usage patterns.
- Proactive engage with our Cash Management partners (and external vendors) on fraud risks and trends.
- Provide on-site subject matter expertise in current and emerging fraud typologies, investigative methods, customer-centric service, and company policies and resources.
- Close collaboration with other teams and departments to improve processes and manage escalations.
- Facilitate career paths and professional development of the analysts, investigators and leads under your supervision.
- Identify and implement efficiency and accuracy improvements throughout the investigation workflow and tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years working in fraud investigations
- 3+ years of direct supervision experience
- In depth knowledge of fraud prevention within the Payments industry, including customer dispute management
- Experience with fraud related to debit cards and charge cards
- Strong knowledge in managing acquirer, issuing bank and credit card schema relationships
- Experience scaling, broadening, and maturing teams
- Experience with financial services fraud typologies
- Demonstrable experience executing in the details and continuously improving processes
- Legal, law enforcement, or financial intelligence unit (FIU) experience
- SQL experience
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.