- New York
- Menlo Park
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
We’re growing and looking for...
We continue to hire Robinhoodies at a rapid pace to drive this journey, and with that growth comes necessary change. We’re seeking culture builders and curious thinkers looking to co-author the next chapters of our story. We’re in build mode, majorly expanding our team while also growing up as a company. Joining now means helping shape our structures and systems, then taking part as we launch into our ambitious future.
Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
At Robinhood, the Talent Management team is shaping the organization to meet our mission of democratizing finance for all. To achieve our results-oriented goals, we are continuously assessing our organizational needs to scale as we grow. The Talent Management Business Partner will partner with HR Business Partners and Business Leaders to help ignite our high-performance culture.
In this role you’ll partner directly with our Engineering, Product, Security, Design and Research organizations to support and implement the enterprise Talent Management strategy while actively contributing to the design and development of key Talent Management products, including onboarding, performance, talent assessment, succession, career development, learning and leadership development. You’ll help set our Hoodies up for success in their roles and ongoing careers and build a lasting impact on the organization as a whole.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Partner closely with the People Partner Leadership Team and our Engineering, Product, Security, Design and Research leaders to deploy relevant, high-impact, scalable Talent products including talent identification and calibration, succession planning, future-oriented organizational capability needs analysis and development planning for future skills.
- Collaborate with the People Partner (HRBP) team to support end-to-end talent agenda, organizational development, delivery of performance cycles, and change and transformation programs.
- Ensure business relevance with a test and learn approach - partnering with the Technical teams and HR to continually evaluate Talent products for quality, business impact, scalability and sustainability.
- Partner with product owners to share the Talent landscape for Engineering, Product, Security, Design and Research at Robinhood, including product successes and improvement opportunities, while supporting methods for ensuring implementation consistency and quality.
- Use data to identify, measure and track talent trends to drive informed decision making with your People Partner and business leaders
- 7+ years proven experience and capability in Talent Management, Leadership Development, and Performance Consulting
- Analytical thinking and strategic problem-solving skills, with the aim to cut through complexity and turn high-level business requirements and opportunities into effective, impactful Talent products.
- Bias toward action with the ability to navigate ambiguity and get things done in a collaborative, lean, and fast-paced environment.
- Experience using data to develop business insights and perform root cause analysis.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships with clear skill in communication, facilitation, and change management; comfortable consulting and influencing at all levels.
- Curious and passionate about the business context and growth.
- Previous experience in management consulting
- Advanced degree in I/O Psych (or similar)
- Experience with Talent Assessment and Development models including Hogan, DiSC, 5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team, etc.
- Experience working with Engineering, Product, Security, Design and Research teams
- Experience in Consumer Tech or Retail Brokerage space and the challenges facing an organization bringing “tech” to a heavily regulated industry
- Experience in Tech and at a rapidly growing start up is strongly preferred
- Experience working and learning in a high growth, fast-paced environment
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).