- Date Posted
- Sep. 1, 2021
- Product Management
Menlo Park, CA, or New York City, NY, or Remote, CA
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the competitive products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2020
- TIME100 Most Influential Companies 2021
- Fortune Best Workplaces in Financial Services & Insurance™ 2021 and Fortune Best Workplaces for Millennials™ 2021
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the team:
Robinhood continues to build out its Product Marketing team. As the newest members of the team, you’ll have a key role in building a world class Product Marketing function at Robinhood.
We are looking for customer-focused marketers who can develop go-to-market strategies that drive adoption and sustained growth for new and existing products. You’ll be responsible for developing the right value proposition, positioning, messaging, and channel strategy that resonate with customers; as well as post-launch marketing programs.
You’ll work on our most innovative and important products alongside cross-functional teams from Product Management, Operations, Design, Engineering, Research, and more.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Drive market and competitive assessments with research and data teams by surfacing qualitative and quantitative customer insights to craft product strategies, ensure product-market fit, and shape the product roadmap.
- Create our go-to-market strategies by collaborating with our Marketing, Communications, Product, Data Science, and Partnerships teams.
- Lead go-to-market execution for product and feature launches and ongoing marketing campaigns
- Track and analyze the impact of the work with our target customer in partnership with Product, Benchmarking, Legal, Compliance, and Policy teams.
- Understand the multiple players in the ecosystem (including consumers, policymakers, news media, government)
- Be a strong customer champion, creative marketer, and problem solver.
- 4-5+ years of professional work experience in a Product Marketing capacity
- Ability to break down complex concepts so that they’re simple, clear, and human
- Strong relationship building capabilities and ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience in tech companies where customer insight is paramount
- Data driven approach
- Qualitative analytical ability and familiarity with A/B testing
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part of our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.
Robinhood’s benefits include generous time off, 401(k) participation with employer match, comprehensive health coverage, a health savings account (HSA), wellness benefits, backup childcare and education stipends (all benefits are subject to applicable taxes and based on eligibility).