- Lake Mary, FL
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Financial Services
Join a leading fintech company that’s democratizing finance for all.
Robinhood was founded on a simple idea: that our financial markets should be accessible to all. With customers at the heart of our decisions, Robinhood is lowering barriers, removing fees, and providing greater access to financial information. Together, we are building products and services that help create a financial system everyone can participate in.
Just as we focus on our customers, we also strive to create an inclusive environment where our employees can thrive and do impactful work. We are proud of the world class products and company culture we continue to build and have been recognized as:
- A Great Place to Work
- A CNBC Disruptor 50 in 2019 and 2020
- A LinkedIn Top Startup in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Robinhood is backed by leading investors that include DST Global, Index Ventures, NEA, Ribbit Capital, Thrive Capital, and Sequoia.
- Check out life at Robinhood on The Muse!
About the role:
Robinhood is seeking a leader for our core business team. You’ll be expected to support your Manager and your team with daily duties including but not limited to: handling and resolving escalations, monitoring and coaching associates on customer interactions, reviewing associate job performance, onboarding new team members, and executing on delegated projects. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring service levels are met, directing daily operational work, establishing proper staffing coverage, and serving as the team point of contact when the manager is not available.
What you’ll do day-to-day:
- Inspiring, mentoring, coaching and developing a talented team of agents to deliver a world class experience for our customers
- Providing effective coaching to team members on key performance metrics
- Resolving issues by thinking critically and applying problem-solving skills
- Identifying and implementing business process improvements to improve the customer and employee experiences
- Maintaining proper staffing coverage and meeting SLA’s for daily operational tasks
- Maintaining close relationship with the QA team to ensure our high quality standards are met
- Partnering with teams across the company as a subject matter expert for brokerage / margin / technical support and escalations from the team
- Helping ensure our processes are within compliance with regulatory requirements within Lead level oversight
- Handling all escalations from the team
- Operating in a multi-channel environment
- FINRA Series 7, Series 63, Series 9/10 or 24 required
- Deep understanding of brokerage tasks, specifically margin and trading at Robinhood
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to foster conditions that allow for a team to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and de-escalate situations
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Flexibility for scheduling to meet business needs
Past supervisory experience
We’re looking for more growth-minded and collaborative people to be a part our journey in democratizing finance for all. If you’re ready to give 100% in helping us achieve our mission—we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. At Robinhood, we’re looking for people invigorated by our mission, values, and drive to change the world, not just those who simply check off all the boxes.