- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we help businesses get better everyday. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our technology gives workers a voice and leaders the visibility to make smart decisions. We’re constantly evolving our platform, expanding into sensors/IoT, Machine Learning, Scalable and Event-Driven Architecture to name a few, but we believe there’s more to be done.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce. In short, to shape Engineering excellence, nurture emerging Engineering talent and build out an inclusive, high-performing interdisciplinary team.
Recently valued at AU$2.2Bn, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
We empower. We build. We help. This is our team mission and as our Senior IT Specialist, you will help us embody it. You’ll help put your own spin on our global IT support and develop key platforms like Okta, Kandji, Intune, and GSuite. You’ll be a key driver in realising our ambitious team goals and deliver a world-class IT function.
How you’ll spend your time
- You will be leading and driving complex IT projects and deployments to completion
- You will lead and support groundwork IT tasks across our Australian and international offices
- You will be mentoring junior team members and coaching them through complex deliveries
- You will be providing on-site technical support at events, including team stand-ups, product demos, and internal events
- You will provide a high level of customer service while supporting staff in a fast-paced environment
- You will maintain, analyse and present support data to proactively identify improvement opportunities and drive initiatives in this space
- You will assist in evaluating existing systems and research new technologies for potential applicability within SafetyCulture
- You have a passion for IT and a desire to do more than just “keep the lights on”
- You can bring excellent customer service and can focus on the needs of the entire SafetyCulture user base
- You can demonstrate effective communication skills, including the ability to present technical concepts to wider audiences
- You have a self-starting attitude and are a reliable and cooperative team player
- Experience with an Apple MDM (JAMF or Kandji) and Okta, or similar, are key to the success of this role.
- Ideally, you are technically proficient at managing Okta services. You are comfortable with advanced user lifecycle management, mapping user attributes, custom expressions, and advanced integrations. You have a working knowledge of the Okta API.
- Ideally, you are familiar with bash and python scripting and have a proven ability to creatively apply this knowledge to manage Mac devices at scale.
- At SafetyCulture, we care about people and growing the team. Here’s a few ways we’re acting on our values
- Flexible working arrangements. We encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the local SafetyCulture office
- You’ll have access to professional and personal training and development opportunities
- We’re a pet-friendly workplace
- We also encourage you to get involved in the community, open-source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies; whatever floats your boat!
But wait, there’s more... You’ll also receive other perks such as:
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- Great food! Our In-house chefs will serve up fresh and healthful breakfast, lunch, and unlimited snacks catering to all dietary requirements
- Love coffee or tea? Our commercial espresso machine has you covered. We also have beer and wine on tap, a pool table, board games, and a books library
- Well-being is key! We offer initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services, and a generous parental leave policy
- Last but not least, we celebrate quarterly and our teams love the annual ShipIt global offsite
- At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture that has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US, and the UK.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.