- Kansas City, MO
- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
Here at SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
As we continue to rapidly scale, a newly created opportunity has arisen for a Global Revenue Operations Manager to join our growing Revenue Operations team. Reporting to the Global Head of Revenue Operations, this is an exciting opportunity to own the operating & strategic planning cadence that drives our go-to-market engine, acting as a thought partner to GTM leadership helping drive process, efficiency and performance improvements across Sales, Customer Success and Marketing.
As a key pillar of our growing Revenue Operations team you will lead a team of talented Operations Analysts across three global offices and be dedicated to driving continuous improvement initiatives across GTM. Your strong analytical mind and natural curiosity to identify better ways to do things combined with your strong stakeholder management skills will see you uplift capability as we continue to build a world class Revenue Operations function at scale.
What will I be doing?
- Build and lead a team of global Revenue Operations Analysts, supporting GTM teams in emerging and established markets
- Own annual and quarterly Sales & Customer Success planning including; headcount allocation, territory design, coverage and capacity planningProvide analytical thought leadership for GTM, delivering actionable insights to establish strategic operational priorities
- Oversee our ability to track sales funnel and operational metrics, delivering regular insights to the business to inform SafetyCulture’s growth strategy
- Oversee the strategic planning, implementation, and maintenance of incentive programs.
- Develop related processes, policies and provide project leadership to impact business success and ensure our incentives drive results and motivate our team
What do I need?
- 3-5+ years Sales operations, Sales Planning, or Revenue Operations at a fast-growing companies, ideally in B2B SaaS enviornment
- Prior people leadership experience desirable
- Knowledge of SaaS models, Product Led Growth (PLG) experience a major plus
- Experience planning for a fast growing, multi-region, multi-segment sales org of 50+ reps
- Excellent modelling skills (lookups, pivots, formulas) and high degree of confidence with handling and analysing large data sets
- Strong analytical, operational, and project management foundation
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for working with data - SQL preferred
What We Offer
- An environment awarded Best Places to Work in Kansas City 2021
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary and bonus structure
- We are located in the heart of the Crossroads near some of the best bars, cafes, and BBQ joints in Kansas City.
- Downtown parking is free, secure, and 24/7.
- Have lunch on us! We provide catered lunches plus groceries for breakfast, lunch and snacks to keep you energized for the day.
- At SafetyCulture the bar is stocked for Friday drinks and celebrations. And we have a lot to celebrate!
- We know how to throw a party. From karaoke to offsite incentives, there are plenty of opportunities to socialize.
- Get fit with the team during our workout classes every Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, plus a discounted gym membership to Planet Fitness.
- Opportunity to participate in internal groups like our women’s and diversity groups.
- We are a dog-friendly office. Biscuit, Sienna, Mack, Paddy, Chicken Nugget, and Champ are all valued colleagues. We also provide optional pet insurance!
- Fancy a run? Are you a crafting wizard? Keen to shoot hoops after work? There are many groups for you to join to connect with people interested in the same activities you are.
- Our office is open and trendy, creating an environment of creativity and collaboration. It features a mammoth TV great for watching the Chiefs win the Super Bowl and a table tennis table for daily competitions.
- You will be repping SafetyCulture from head to toe with all of the swag you’re given when you join.
- Travel the world for ShipIt, our yearly hackathon that brings all of our global teams together. Next year we are going to Hawaii!
Where are we
We’ve recently moved to a brand new office in Kansas City! KCMO boasts vibrant arts, delicious dining and Midwest hospitality at its finest. Our office is located in a bustling area filled with galleries, bars and plenty of places to explore. Kansas City is a place for tech-minded people and has a number of startups and tech companies in the area. Fun fact: It's also the third largest beef capital in the United States!
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes
- This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone. For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS: 888-897-7781 or dhs.gov/e-verify