- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
IAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
Who you are
- As a Customer Onboarding Manager - you are the most important touchpoint for customers who have just started to use our services to drive safety and quality outcomes.
- You have a passion to take our customers from beginners to champions!
- You live and breathe customer solutions and you never (ever) give up until the problem is solved.
- You’re a product advocate who is passionate about putting safety and quality in the hands of every worker.
- How you can make an impact
- The Customer Onboarding Manager, will work closely with the Sales and Success team to get new customers set up for long-term success.
- By working proactively you ensure our new managed customers are successful in using our services.
- Through your expertise of SafetyCulture solutions, you can make a huge positive impact on customers, supporting them to address their business challenges.
- Gain and utilise account intelligence to drive best practices in solution design and deployment to help customers maximize the value of our software solutions
What you’ll be doing
- Partnering with both the customer and our sales teams to drive the completion of mutually successful customer goals.
- Delivering world class service to manage the end-to-end user experience through the customer onboarding.
- Coordinating impactful activities that produce a positive and integrated customer experience that promotes adoption and optimal business outcomes.
- Working with customers on a one-to-one basis, teaching them how to get the most of our solutions ensures the best possible return on investment.
What you’ll need
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to actively listen, understand customer pain points and take action.
- Ability to prioritise proactive reach out to customers and create playbooks and processes to drive success.
- A strong love for teaching, coaching and delivering change through technology in a target driven environment.
- Experience gained in a role with a focus on customer satisfaction and retention
Nice to have
- A background in leveraging data through a variety of tools to inform and execute strategies that encourage product adoption.
- Persuasion and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate up and down an organisation underpinned by outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM
What we offer
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary and bonus structure
- In-house chef that cooks a delicious lunch, plus a breakfast bar and unlimited snacks
- Pet-friendly office with onsite cafe, bar, and games roomRegular social events and celebrations, including the annual ShipIt global offsite
- Solid onboarding program, regular training and additional development programs
- Great swag and other goodies on joining the team
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
To all recruitment agencies: we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.