- Vancouver, WA
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
At SafetyCulture, we unlock the potential of the working world. As the operational heartbeat of working teams, our mobile-first operations platform supports customers to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly.
Our mission – and your opportunity — is to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce.
With the goal to have 100 million workers using our products every day, we’re investing our resources into creating and shaping a better workplace for all. We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
- You’ll partner with our customers to define technical requirements and implement solutions becoming a trusted advisor
- You’ll train and empower customers to drive innovation through integrations with other business systems
- You’ll build upon API improvements to develop new integration solutions for customer needs or to improve existing integration solutions
- You’ll have to contribute to product documentation, customer knowledge base, and best practices guides
- You’ll act as the voice of the customer and use your insights to help drive improvements and influence our product roadmap
Who you are
- You live and breathe solutions but you don’t keep your best ideas to yourself.
- You’re an effective communicator and team worker and contribute your insights from your interaction with customers to help refine technical requirements.
- You’re not a passenger! You want to change the world. You are passionate about tech and a product advocate who cares about putting safety and quality in the hands of every worker.
What you’ll need
- Exceptional written communication and ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits
- Experience using and/or integrating with any of the following: Sharepoint, SalesForce, PowerBI, Tableau, Google Sheets, Zapier, Microsoft Flow
- ]JIRA/Confluence or similar experience
- Using ‘DevTools’ in a web browser to diagnose issues
Nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Systems or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- General understanding of web services and REST API/CRUD fundamentals and client development
- Coding experience
- Data syncing concepts (e.g. push vs pull model)
What we offer
- An award winning environment - We’re UK’s 4th Great Place to Work & have 3 accreditations with Best Companies UK
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary and bonus structure.
- At SafetyCulture the bar is stocked for Friday drinks and celebrations, we have a lot to celebrate!
- It’s not just the bar that’s stocked! Enjoy healthy chef catered lunches daily with all breakfast, snacks and drinks provided in our play cafe.
- We are located in the heart of the Northern Quarter near some of the best cafe’s, restaurants, and pubs in Manchester.
- We’re walking on sunshine! Enjoy an early mark on Fridays during our summer hours incentive.
- We are a dog-friendly office. Buddy and Pippin are valued colleagues.
- We know how to throw a party. From the Wolf-Pack Inn (our very own pub) to in-office charity drives & team incentives, there are plenty of opportunities to socialise.
- Our office is open and trendy, creating an environment of creativity and collaboration. It features a wall entirely made of plants, a table tennis table, and a ball pit & we have showers if you prefer to get your workout in on the way to work.
- Speaking of workouts… Enjoy a subsidised ClassPass membership on us AND we offer in-studio team workouts two times a week!
- Caring is a priority! We offer an Employee Assistant program with 24/7 support along with a global culture club called unite. & groups tailored to make an impact such as a women’s group.
- We offer the latest Apple tech & accessories + you’ll be repping SafetyCulture head to toe with all of our swag.
- Got a travel bug? We can help! Travel the world for our yearly hackathon, ShipIt,that brings all of our global teams together. And the opportunity to travel on our UK & EU travelling roadshows.
Where are we?
There is always something to explore in Manchester! Between the booming restaurant scene, interesting museums and galleries, and theatre and arts, Manchester is thriving. Not to mention, they can pour a good pint. Our office is located in the heart of the Northern Quarter, in an awesome warehouse space, surrounded by tech and creative businesses, and just a 5 minute walk from Piccadilly Station.
At SafetyCulture, we’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
- You can find out more about life at SafetyCulture via Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes