- St. Louis
- Date Posted
- May. 18, 2021
- Business Intelligence
As a SAR Imagery Intelligence Analyst (Quality Subject Matter Expert), you will be at the forefront of ensuring that Scale is able to deliver the highest quality SAR imagery labels for our government clients. This is where the Quality SME (Subject Matter Expert) comes in - you will wear several hats within our day-to-day operations and ultimately ensure that we are returning high quality labels (SAR) on time for our clients.
- Design and implement imagery training plans to train labelers on specialized task types
- Engage with the client on a variety of topics - quality alignment, labeling rules, imagery quality, etc.
- Own the quality SLAs for our LOEs
- Work with other functions of the company such as program managers, operations managers, product operations, engineering, and other quality SMEs to build the most effectively product improvements to drive quality
- Do labeling audits to judge quality of the labeling teams
- Own specialized projects that you can drive and implement to improve quality and efficiency
Nice to have:
- Advanced SQL knowledgeData manipulation/processing experience within SAR
- Training Experience
- Experience working with federal government
- Experience coding
Scale, Federal is searching for a SAR Imagery Intelligence Analyst (Quality Subject Matter Expert) to help build out our core of Data Labeling Quality Specialists by instructing/teaching labelers how to analyze SAR Imagery, creating training materials, as well as getting into the weeds of analyzing and quality checking our LOEs. This role will require you to think outside the box, navigate a fast pace environment, as well assist in ensuring our client expectations and targets.
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently closed our Series D raising $155M at a post-money valuation north of $3.5B led by Tiger Global and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
Scale AI is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at Scale to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Scale AI is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.