- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
At Scale, we believe that AI will dramatically improve the world, and our mission is to accelerate the development of AI. To help achieve this mission, we are looking for a Manager for our Business Recruiting team to help Scale grow.
AI is rapidly changing the world, and Scale is growing to meet that rapid demand. Our Recruiting team is small but mighty with ambitious goals. We’re looking for a manager for our Business recruiting team who can develop strategies that will scale alongside the new challenges we’re facing. Many of our greatest challenges are yet to be solved, and we’re looking to hire someone who is excited to tackle those challenges.
- Manage, lead, coach, develop, and drive results from a team of 2+ recruiters
- Serve as an individual contributor and own a reqs while leading your team
- Build a deep understanding of our business and culture in order to provide strategic thought partnership to teams that you support.
- Drive and lead the full-lifecycle recruitment process from initial reach out to offer to close.
- Collaborate with recruiting coordinators, recruiters, and hiring partners to build a transparent interview experience.
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements and concerns. Serve as a skilled problem solver, facilitator and coach in final negotiations.
- Help ensure we build inclusive and diverse teams as we grow.
- Influence and educate hiring teams on interviewing best practices.
Ideally you’d have:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Ability to use data - both quantitative and qualitative - to influence hiring managers and leaders
- Ability to successfully find, engage, qualify, and close underrepresented talent
- Experience hiring both technical and business roles
- Ability to distill complex information into a consumable and organized format with a focus on content, tone and structure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.