- Mexico City
- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
- Product Management
We are looking for a hungry and motivated performance marketing rock star who will help Scale further excel our rapid growth and acquire high value and engaged new users to fuel our data-labeling efforts. You would play a crucial role in managing existing paid user acquisition channels as well as help expand into new ones. You will own all campaign management activities across responsible channels while partnering with agencies to continue scaling in others.
What you’ll do:
- Manage global marketing campaigns across key digital channels such as Facebook and YouTube, including identifying and testing new channels.
- Identify audience targeting and provide ad creative evaluations to help improve efficiencies and overall acquisition performance to support Scale’s aggressive growth.
- Lead strategic projects in paid marketing, including advertising infrastructure upgrades, measuring media effectiveness & incrementality.
- Own day-to-day operational management with cross functional partners to develop seamless processes and operating rhythms around campaign launches, ongoing reporting & insights generation, and iterative creative optimization.
- Maintain regular cadence of performance reporting for transparency across the organization.
- Partner with product and development teams as needed for tracking, data reconciliation and optimization efforts.
What we’re looking for:
- Start-up minded: A passion to get involved hands on; a self-starter mentality with a drive to excel.
- Strong decision making skills based on data analysis; efficient and result-oriented working style.
- 4-5+ years of relevant experience in a performance-driven digital marketing position (agency or in-house), with a successful track record of efficiently scaling paid channels.
- A strong understanding and expertise of campaign management of both mobile apps and web marketing.
- Hands-on experience primarily in Facebook Ads and Google Ads (Tik Tok and other channels preferred)
- A solid understanding of tracking and attribution technologies, including changes driven by Apple’s App Tracking Transparency enforcement.
At Scale, we believe that the transition from traditional software to AI is one of the most important shifts of our time. Our mission is to make that happen faster across every industry, and our team is transforming how machine learning can build innovative products. Our products provide access to human-powered data for hundreds of use cases and are used by industry leaders such as Open AI, Lyft, GM, Samsung, Airbnb, NVIDIA, and many more. We’ve recently raised $325 million in Series E funding at a valuation of $7B+ and are expanding our team to accelerate the development of AI applications.
We believe that everyone should be able to bring their whole selves to work, which is why we are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see the United States Department of Labor's EEO poster and EEO poster supplement for additional information.