- United States
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
Our Revenue Operations team inspires the entire company forward by diving into the details of how we acquire, support, and grow customers every day. We are a tight-knit crew that provides recommendations and insights on the full customer journey, from Marketing to Customer Success. We all have a shared passion for helping contractors take their business to the next level in an efficient and strategic way, and have fun doing it.
ServiceTitan is looking for an Analyst with strong communication, critical thinking, and organization skills to represent the always-exciting Deal Desk division of Sales Operations. A successful candidate will have the ability to work confidently in a dynamic, rapidly-growing, and fast-paced environment. This role reports directly to the Manager of Deal Desk.
What you’ll do:
- Support the contract drafting process, generating standard documents and working with Legal and Finance to help account teams respond to customer feedback, including managing redline changes leading up to customer acceptance and assisting Sales on closing calls with prospects
- Be accountable for continuous review of deal progression and partnering cross-functionally to ensure optimal deal cycle times and flawless execution in the Closed Won process for Non-Standard Deals
- Review proposed sales and professional services quotes, provide feedback, ensure compliance with published sales and business policies, and route approval or reject/escalate quotes as needed based on policy and business judgement
- Partner cross-functionally and serve as key liaison & escalation point for sales, customer adoption, customer success, and other deal related topics
- Support end of period cadence efficiently and provide appropriate visibility/escalations for accurate sales bookings and any required sales contract amendments and addendums
- Anticipate and align with account teams to support business needs on a quarterly and annual basis
What you’ll bring:
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, or a related field, required
- 1+ years of relevant experience in similar role, required
- Experience with Salesforce, DocuSign, CPQ/CLM software, and ASC 606 knowledge preferred
- Strong understanding of the Tech Industry, Deal Desk, Finance, Sales Operations
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.