- Yerevan, AM
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Business Intelligence
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
As a Product Analyst, you’ll be embedded in a Product Development squad to help drive the speed and quality at which we bring ideas to release. You will interface with both customers and customer facing teams, applying deep product knowledge, to refine and prioritize feedback to your squad.
What You’ll do:
- Assess escalations and feedback, from customers and internal stakeholders, effectively.
- Manage communication of release and fix timelines to internal teams
- Collaborate with the QA team to prioritize product defects/bugs and provide guidance to
- The development team on expected behavior
- Measure and track the success of the product/feature launch through defined metrics
- Demo new features to prospects and customers, organize internal and external feedback, manage beta releases
- Perform user acceptance testing for new features and collaborate with the training team on documentation efforts
- Guide early stage products from Alpha or Beta states to General Availability, providing implementation instructions and good fit criteria to Post-Sales organizations
What you’ll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience supporting a complex product suite - Saas preferred
- Familiarity with or previous experience with home service businesses a plus
- Excellent people skills: must be personable, patient, and good-humored
An efficient and effective problem-solver
Intelligent, quick thinking, and fast learning
Intermediate understanding of Excel
Basic understanding of SQL preferred
- Ability to interact with customers to gather data, use cases and workflows
- Strong organizational skills and aptitude to learning new processes and tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand and communicate highly technical subjects to a wide range of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and critically, to synthesize data and draw insights, formulate and validate hypotheses based on data
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.