- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Nov. 1, 2021
- Business Applications
Ready to be a Titan?
We are looking for a talented, dynamic Sr. Technical Recruiter who is excited to drive the growth of the ServiceTitan family nearly two-fold!
What you’ll do:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process to meet staffing goals across all departments
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent
- Source and attract active and passive candidates from various resources, including direct sourcing, referrals, social networks, networking events etc.
- Attend recruitment functions such as job fairs, career days and other events to source candidates
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers and negotiate offers
- Maintain a pipeline of new candidates sufficient for ongoing program needs
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- 2+ years in a startup, fast-paced startup is preferred
- Extensive experience in sourcing and identifying candidates through social media, LinkedIn, Indeed, etc.
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proactive and enjoy taking the initiative
- Experience in sourcing/recruiting technical roles is a MUST
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.