- St. Louis
- Date Posted
- Nov. 15, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We’re Aspire, the leading SaaS provider for commercial landscaping, snow and ice removal, and janitorial businesses. Recently acquired by ServiceTitan, the world’s leading provider of software for the trades, our cloud-based business management system enables contractors to grow their business, streamline operations, provide insights, and ultimately impress their customers. When you join our team, you’ll be a part of one of the fastest-growing companies in St. Louis, with an award-winning culture that’s been celebrated by the St. Louis Business Journal and Inc. Magazine. Trusted by over 50,000 users across thousands of locations, our software helps clients manage upwards of $4B in revenue. Our new partnership with ServiceTitan will enable us to continue scaling our platform and customer base while maintaining our collaborative, tight-knit culture right here in the heart of St. Louis.
Ready to make your career move?
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for market adoption of our products to our target markets - which you influence through collaboration and empowerment of a wide variety of partners from product to content and demand gen to sales and customer success.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating audience-centric go-to-market strategies, understanding buyers and customers, and crafting messaging and content that resonates, taking a strategic approach to launch and equipping sales with the right knowledge and tools that win business.
What you’ll do:
- With input from product and sales leadership, own and iterate on product messaging, value proposition, and positioning of our business management solutions to buyers in our targeted markets.
- Develop a deep understanding of the buying audience by conducting research and gathering insight on buyer personas, including pain points, channels, and purchasing decisions, and socializing those insights with marketing, sales, and services.
- In collaboration with product and sales, identify and prioritize target markets, segments, and accounts based on market size, organizational maturity, and other criteria to define the market opportunities for the product portfolio, and build business cases and support for expanding market presence or entering new markets.
- In partnership with demand gen, strategize and execute on content and campaign strategies centered around go-to-market strategy and customer buying needs.
- Create high-quality product-specific materials and collateral that positions our software solutions effectively.
- Work with the content, event, and public relations teams on developing and executing strategy at each stage of the sales funnel, including blogs, white papers, case studies, sell sheets, videos, press release, webinars, events and speaking engagements, and other marketing and sales enablement assets.
- Develop and execute on the go-to-market vision, strategy and model based on the target industries, accounts, and buyers identified - including owning product and feature launches.
- Own the development, socialization, and execution of documents such as market requirements, marketing plan, sales enablement plan, launch plan, and solution handbook.
- Monitor competitive insights for key competitors and notify internal stakeholders of relevant developments and/or activity as needed.
- Provide market insight to product roadmap and pricing.
- Implement a customer marketing strategy, gathering customer references, testimonials, and case studies for external and internal use, establishing strategies to drive retention, engaging the client community, and upsell and cross-sell.
- Work with the marketing team to contribute ideas for unified platform messaging across all product suites.
- Minimal travel expected.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent working experience.
- 4+ years of experience in product marketing or B2B marketing, preferably in technology or software services.
- Knowledge of the commercial janitorial services industry or experience with a B2B SaaS-based startup is a plus, but not required.
- Strong ability to execute on marketing initiatives, including aligning and getting buy-in from stakeholders across the organization (including marketing, service, product, and sales).
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs and sales enablement to drive awareness and demand generation.
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of success in all key areas of responsibility, including the ability to set goals, manage KPIs, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations
- Ability to work and drive initiatives, including go-to-market strategy and execution and product launches, with limited oversight.
Preferred Skills Requirements:
- Outstanding writing and communications skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Deep attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Where you’ll work:
Our headquarters is located in St. Louis, however, we’ll be remote until the time is right to return to the office. When that happens, St. Louis-based employees will be moving to a hybrid work model (three days in office with the option to work remotely for the remaining two). Fully remote employees will be able to stay remote.
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.