- Glendale, CA
- Date Posted
- Nov. 8, 2021
- Business Applications
ServiceTitan’s Pro Account Manager is an integral, highly-visible role with the opportunity of making a huge impact for ServiceTitan. They will help our existing customers adopt innovative new modules to further drive value into their business. You will be in an individual contributor role in building and maintaining customer relationships through a strong blend of product knowledge, business consultation and sales skills. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: working with assigned customer accounts to identify upsell opportunities, demonstrate the value of our products, negotiating mutually beneficial customer agreements, working with Product to prioritize the right features, and partnering with Customer Success in customer retention.
What You’ll Do:
- Foster & build relationships with customers post-sale, which include: outreach to educate customers on new modules, leading discovery calls, conducting product demonstrations, negotiating contracts, and ultimately driving high adoption/utilization
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customers’ key business drivers, pain points, and needs as it pertains to business phones and contact center solutions
- Become the voice of the customer and work with Product Management to incorporate customer feedback to prioritize future features and drive better overall product experience
- Partner cross-functionally with Product Marketing and Customer Success to develop and measure adoption efforts such as marketing campaigns, in-app initiatives, and positioning of new and existing features
- Track and measure business impact and report out to cross-functional stakeholders
What You’ll Bring:
- ~2-3 years of experience in sales, account management, and/or customer success relationship management roles
- Understanding of SaaS subscription models preferred (connection to the home services industry a plus)
- Experience up-selling, demoing, negotiating, relationship building and communicating value proposition
- Ability/experience being in a by quota driven environments
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Salesforce a plus
- Creativity and ability to run with minimal direction in an ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with the ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels across multiple functions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and Founders Club- open to all Titans.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 80% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.