- Kyiv, UA
- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Design & UI
- Business Applications
This role is planned as we’re growing product team where you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop shopmonkey.io — a Web application.
- Receive Figma/Zeplin designs + Jira tickets with requirements -> Provide feedback -> Validate solution/flow -> Implement features.
- Be responsible for the well-being of your features.
- Write performant, safe, and beautiful code. Pull-request bullying is not the case.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Provide solutions for discovered bottlenecks and get a chance to refactor parts of the code you hate the most so you never see them again
- We’re looking for you if you have
- 4+ years of web development experience
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Software Design knowledge: FRP, Design patterns
- Intermediate English level.
- With technology as your main problem-solving skill, you will bring value to the customers and feel the impact you make as an engineer. Seeing the results fuels us to keep innovating.
- The ever-growing product that leads the industry and cutting-edge tech solutions with freedom in experiments will affect your rapid growth as a professional.
Transparency and equality no matter what title you have. We’re growing but we aren’t losing our startup spirit. Work in a supportive responsive atmosphere of hungry, humble, smart people who’re united with one focus — quality product.
We’re empowering our team to do their best work. Great salary package, stock options, flexible scheduling & paid vacation, and sick leave period. We promote being family-focused and respect your desire to work from home when required.
- Nowadays health is a priority. We’ll make sure you have what you need to lead a healthy life — VIP medical insurance, wellness benefits, access to mental health vetted programs, and resources.
- Your professional growth and opportunities for education matter. That’s why we set up a yearly education budget for conferences, professional events, courses, reimburse English classes and create coaching & mentor programs.
- Engineering Department in Kyiv, UA, and Headquarter in San Jose, CA, US
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.