- Los Angeles
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Business Applications
Shopmonkey is looking for students to join our inaugural internship program this Summer! Our Sales Development internship program will give you exposure to the inner workings of a fast growing sales organization with an early stage start-up.
Our Sales Development Representatives are part of a purpose-driven team that provides an extraordinary product and has an extraordinary impact in customers’ lives. Our team is responsible for identifying and sourcing new qualified sales opportunities for the Account Executives. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.
As a Sales Development Intern, you will:
- Source and identify qualified accounts through online research, cold calling, and CRM clean-up.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Revenue Leadership (SDR, Sales, Revops) to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans
- Help ensure all potential customers are followed up with, rescheduled, and owning the process until demonstrations are completed by Sales Account Executives
- Generate and maintain expert knowledge of the Shopmonkey Product, value prop, the automotive services industry, competition, market happenings and trends
- Oversee that our CRM is being utilized and managed effectively
- Ability participate in special projects across Revenue Org
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Ability and willingness to be a team player by collaborating and leading by example
- Highly intelligent, passionate, with tenacious work ethic and desire to learn
- Resourceful and adaptable to change and feedback that is given
- Ability to handle asks and proactively communicate potential roadblocks and/or issues
- Strong interpersonal skills and friendly professional demeanor on the phone
- Ability to articulate product value proposition with any level of detail or brevity
- Desire to start a career in sales
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and customers to have a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.