- Florida, US
- Date Posted
- Nov. 15, 2021
- Business Applications
As a Sales Manager of SMB at Shopmonkey, you will be responsible for ensuring continued success and growth across our Account Executives team. This extends to both those that promote from within and those that we hire externally to join our team. These responsibilities extend to adding and retaining a high volume of new customers. As a Sales Manager you will work closely with senior leadership across the organization to establish priorities, create and align on OKR’s, achieve hiring plans, and consistently obtain quota achievements to meet aggressive revenue goals on a monthly basis. You will work closely with enablement, operations, customer success and marketing teams to innovate and grow new customer base.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record that is consistent in quota attainment, performance and growth. Having experience working in SMB environments is a must. Candidates should possess the ability to show how they have and can effectively coach new and old reps, and grow a sales team.
You Will Have The Opportunity To:
- Define goals and strategy to drive recurring revenue from new customers..
- Build a highly efficient and productive sales team.
- Recruit, onboard and develop high performing and committed sales reps while ensuring a progressive career path for the future.
- Continually assess, clarify, and validate strategy and process.
- Track, measure and report on sales effectiveness and adjust programs and strategies as necessary.
- Collaborate with Marketing for demand generation, inbound and outbound MDR teams, and other teams to drive high conversion rates and efficient customer acquisition.
- Work cross-functionally internally to ensure messaging alignment and operational coordination.
- Create a predictable sales model that enables accurate forecasting on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the auto services industry, including industry trends, workflow, business processes, and key competitors.
We Are Looking For People Who:
- 2+ years of sales management experience with SaaS
- 1+ years of experience as an Account Executive in the SaaS industry with extensive experience in Salesforce CRM and Google Suite
- Have SaaS and SMB experience
- Have the ability to get buy-in from your team of reps of sales org goals
- You have demonstrated collaboration, persuasion, and mentorship/coaching skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great attitude and self-motivation. You act with the team’s best interest in mind
- You have a proficiency and knowledge of various solution-selling methodologies and best practices
- You have strong leadership, coaching, creativity, and analytical skills
About the Industry
The US is the second largest passenger vehicle market with more than 260 million registered passenger vehicles, and the global car repair market is estimated to be worth more than $500B. Shopmonkey aims to change the status quo and enable auto shops to become more efficient and give their customers a more delightful experience.
Shopmonkey, the leading auto-repair shop software company, is a venture-funded, cloud-based solution that consolidates the complexities of running an auto repair business — from appointment scheduling, to parts ordering, to managing inventory and processing payments — all onto a single platform. We help repair shops consolidate tools, save time, and streamline their entire operation with simple, easy-to-use software.
Shopmonkey is committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We are looking for team members that are committed to the Shopmonkey mission. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.