- Mexico City
- Date Posted
- Oct. 11, 2021
At Sofia, we want to change the way millions of people take care of their health by offering a health plan that is more complete, simpler to understand, and closer to anyone who wants to live a healthier life. We want to build a thriving community that deeply changes the way the health system works.
About the role
As a B2C Sales Manager, you will be a key enabler to our main growth engine by managing a team of Expert@s, helping them improve, optimize, and stay on top of their game by providing valuable feedback and helping them advance their knowledge and sales experience.
What you’ll do
- Manage Expert@s’ performance on a day-to-day basis.
- Help recruit and train new team members.
- Share best practices inside and outside the team to constantly improve the quality and effectiveness of our sales processes.
- Develop sales strategies and tactical plans to achieve targets.
- Efficiently manage Expert@s’ time.
- Ensure team growth objectives are met every month.
- Help to identify improvement opportunities in processes or product development.
- Monitor sales interactions and formulate action plans.
You are a great fit for the role if you:
- Have worked on both sides of sales – you’ve done some selling yourself, but you’ve also been a team lead or manager.
- Have great people skills – you can communicate empathically, efficiently, and with great honesty, and you know that we go further together.
- Are self-driven and resourceful – you can whip up a report on the CRM, get a good spreadsheet tool going, or find your way around management to make sure your team is always operating at 110%.
- Know how to keep excellent salespeople motivated and engaged.
- Can see through the noise and find insights to improve sales processes.
- 1-3 years of sales experience plus 1-3 years of sales management experience.
- You’ve worked at a call center doing sales and you rose through the ranks.
- You’re a CRM power user.
- Work on an ambitious mission to improve how people take care of their health.
- Intentional freedom. We believe in a flexible environment where you have the freedom to make your job match your lifestyle and own those decisions.
- Competitive salary.
- Sofía’s Health Plan.
- Stock Option Plan.
- 20 flexible vacation days per year + official holidays.
- A driven and talented team that will challenge you to go further everyday.