- New York
- Washington, US
- Massachusetts, US
- Austin, TX
- Atlanta, GA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 13, 2021
This is a 6-month contract position with flexibility to work remotely from the following metropolitan areas: Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, Austin, Dallas, Houston, New York, Boston and Atlanta.
At Sonos we want to create the ultimate listening experience for our customers and know that it starts by listening to each other. As part of the Sonos team, you’ll collaborate with people of all styles, skill sets, and backgrounds to realize our vision while fostering a community where everyone feels included and empowered to do the best work of their lives.
Recruiting is a core strategic driver of Sonos’ success. Our Global Talent Acquisition team members are the drivers of finding, developing, attracting and attaining world class talent. At Sonos, we are Talent Advisors to our hiring managers, and we partner with them to efficiently grow our organizations, finding the best and the brightest team members to build high-performing teams.
What You’ll Do
- Manage talent searches across a variety of technical and non-technical roles at all levels of the organization:
- Counsel hiring managers on talent search strategies and the recruitment process, including the creation of inclusive job descriptions, interview team selections and preparations, debriefs, offer negotiations, etc.
- Provide a high-touch candidate experience and offer a transparent view of the larger team and culture at Sonos.
- Proactively develop diverse pipelines of talent through networking, sourcing, marketing and relationship building.
- Assess candidates against technical/functional and behavioral requirements.
- Collaborate cross functionally with members of the People and Talent Acquisition team as necessary throughout your search processes and on project work.
What You’ll Need
Minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience.
- Full lifecycle, corporate recruiting experience in both technical and non-technical roles.
- Skilled at managing complex searches due to evolving business needs, volume, ambiguity, stakeholders, etc.
- Ability to influence and work effectively in a highly collaborative and distributed team-based environment.
- Experience working independently on searches and ability to problem solve.
- Strong work ethic with organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Natural curiosity to learn and contribute ideas, positive attitude and ability to remain flexible in an ever changing environment.