- Date Posted
- Jun. 9, 2021
Sonos is looking for supply chain talents to join our team and help lead us to the next level in operational execution excellence. Within Sonos, the Hardware and Operations team is responsible for all Hardware development, Manufacturing, Global Supply Chain, and Business Operations activities required to serve its global sales channels and end user customers, while maintaining best in class product delivery and managing the lowest possible levels of supply chain costs and inventory.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Integrated Business Planning, this Supply Planning Manager is responsible for driving and continuously developing best in class supply planning operations for Sonos; continuously monitoring and transparently displaying the performance of the supply planning organization; and partnering with Contract Manufacturers and Sonos’ internal teams. This team member will have extensive collaboration with their Sonos partners in Supply Chain, Business Planning,
Engineering, and Manufacturing teams to ensure a transparent planning of Sonos products to best-in-class quality and service, all while optimizing levels of cost and inventory.
The Supply Planning Manager will also be actively engaged in driving top performance in supply planning to support the company’s growth and development. The successful candidate is an energetic, results oriented Supply Planner with a strong track record of executing robust and integrated supply and capacity planning.
Working closely with their fellow Supply Planning Managers to support the complete production planning process, including planning data validation, master data maintenance, dashboard and reporting.
As the owner of supply execution, manage ERP transactional activities (Great Plains/SAP), including Purchase order (PO) generation and maintenance, PO commitment alignment, PO acknowledgement and Advanced Shipping Notice (ASN).
- As the operational contact window with Contract Manufacturers (CM), manage daily communication on demand publish, supply commitment, production status tracking, shipment report, etc.
- Close tracking supply performance dashboard, publish KPI report, drive for related analysis and improvement.
- Support Global Planning and Supply Chain Operations teams through close tracking of supply shortage risks, reporting, production scenarios, capacity planning, and facilitating the implementation of solutions.
- Work closely with fellow Supply Planning Managers to facilitate NPI and improvement projects.
- Acting as backup system super-user, support tracking and settlement of system issues.
- Development and automation of performance reporting.
An ideal candidate for Supply Planning Manager’s role will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven caliber with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a Demand or Supply planner role in the computer, networking or consumer electronics industry.
- Significant experience in collaborating with, and ensuring reliable performance of top-tier Electronics Manufacturing Service (EMS) providers, particularly in China and/or Malaysia.
- Significant experience in working in a multinational company under a demanding environment.
- Significant experience in working with ERP systems (Great Plains/SAP/or equivalent) and planning tools (Anaplan, Excel, or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s Degree with major in Supply Chain Management or related discipline a plus.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) in both English and Mandarin.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficient with both Excel and G-Suite tools.
- Passion for numbers and metrics – must be data driven.
- Willingness to embrace and drive change, innovative problem solver. Naturally curious.