- Santa Barbara, CA
- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Product Management
DTC Fulfillment Coordinator
Sonos is looking for an exceptional Fulfillment Coordinator for our Americas Direct to Consumer team. At Sonos, we strive to bring an epic music experience to music lovers around the world. The Direct to Consumer team plays an essential role in bringing this experience to life, and the Fulfillment Coordinator will play an integral role in making this happen.
The position requires a critical thinker with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while working across various functional teams to ensure consistency and quality of the customer experience. The Fulfillment Coordinator will provide operational support to our Telesales team, help drive improvements to our current E-commerce processes, and provide great customer service while helping customers solve any issues that may arise during the ordering process on SONOS.com.
- Work as the bridge between the customer and the internal technical teams to surface and drive improvements.
- Work with the team to ensure an end to end order process for customers meets or exceeds industry standards.
Shipping method assessments
- Managing customer delivery expectations.
- Customer Service - Provide exceptional customer service to customers placing orders on Sonos.com.
- Order management - support our customers needs by managing the flow of orders through our systems that support Sonos.com.
- Inventory Management - manage the inventory on Sonos.com.
- Balance inventory between 3 North American warehouses.
- Manage releases of all back orders and pre orders.
- Manage systemic inventory in e-commerce platforms to ensure accuracy.
- Report on inventory levels to larger teams to ensure most efficient use of inventory.
- Payment management - support our customers by managing payments and refunds.
- Manage 3rd party fraud management platforms to ensure security of our customers purchasing on sonos.com.
- Work with credit card processors to ensure customer payment needs are met.
- Surface and drive process improvements.
- Drive efficiencies to internal teams workflows.
- Drive improvements to the customer experience to increase conversion.
- Collaborate directly with cross functional teams to drive and make decisions based on improving customer experience.
- Create and manage all promotions on Sonos.com
- Create all coupons used by customers at checkout.
- Create and manage all site wide promotions such as Black Friday or other company wide promotions.
- Work cross functionally to support all customer needs.
- Returns - work with the returns team to ensure customer returns are processed in an efficient manner.
- Finance - work with the finance team to ensure all credits that need to be issued to customers are done so in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support sales team in solving customer order issues.
- Operating knowledge of ERP and Commerce platforms such as Salesforce, SAP, Great Plains
- You have experience using Excel in a business environment
- 1-2 years experience in supply chain operations
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Possesses a customer first approach
- Analytical thinker who can think quick on your feet to solve problems
- Ability to work as a member of a team