- Date Posted
- Dec. 7, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We are an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016 Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US, and we recently raised €100m in a Series C funding round. Our team of 350+ Spendeskers, is spread across four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco, alongside many teammates working remotely from various cities in Europe.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
What you will do:
Spendesk is seeking a growth-driven, customer-focused Campaign Manager to help drive demand and pipeline generation in our core markets.
You’ll be responsible for planning, coordinating and launching campaigns across digital and traditional marketing channels, and improving our activities to attract and engage customers. This role requires a passion for results, both the creative and analytical, and openness to test and learn.
You’ll work in partnership with multiple teams to deliver effective campaigns end-to-end, including content and comms, product, demand generation, operations, SDR and BDR teams and sales.
- Ensure the right customer-centric messaging and journey is implemented across all campaign activity
- Collaborate with Field Marketing, Performance Marketing, Content, and Product Marketing to ensure each campaign and content program is rolled out successfully to maximize impact across digital
- Create asset packs that can be leveraged by other marketing functions (e.g. nurturing emails, eBooks, and white papers for use by BDRs and content syndication)
- Own the strategy and execution to grow our database
- Drive MQLs through successful email and direct marketing campaigns
- Work with Marketing Operations to measure campaign performance and support the database strategy and data requests (e.g. segmentation, list pulls)
- Design and test ads, landing pages, emails, and offers that speak to our ideal customer profile
- Craft compelling and converting emails, ads, direct mail copy ad more that speaks to our finance buyer
- Improve our conversion across landing pages, offers, and digital ads
- Keep the regional marketing team updated on all campaign activity through regular updates and reporting
- Co-create a testing framework with performance marketing to optimize channel performance across Paid Social, PPC, Display and Review sites
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of B2B marketing experience, experience in SaaS preferred
- A project management ace— you’ll be hands-on in managing the process in cross-functional teams to ensure campaign success
- Understanding of various marketing channels: SEM, PPC, paid social, lead nurturing, marketing automation, SEO, webinars and events
- Proactive to find and take on new projects and ideas that support team goals
- Marketing automation (Hubspot) and Salesforce automation
- Excellent promotional writing skills - passion for ad copy, headlines and catchy emails
- Growth mindset with results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Fluent in English
- As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with equity (everyone is an owner of the company!)
- Flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- The best equipment for your needs (Macbook Pro, secondary screen, ...)
- Internal social events (hackathon, company-wide parties, offsite, ...)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- A purple Spendesk card (for your work purchases)!
- And more!
What you can expect from the process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions