- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We’re an ambitious, international team with more than 30 nationalities represented today. We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. Thinking big, bringing a positive attitude, and taking full ownership are three characteristics that thread our team together.
Founded in 2016, Spendesk today serves thousands of businesses in Europe and the US. More than 300 Spendeskers already work across our four offices in Paris, Berlin, London and San Francisco.
And we’re growing fast. Come join us!
Spendesk is seeking a growth-driven, customer-focused Field Marketing Manager to help scale lead generation in the UK. You’ll play a major role in being a local champion both internally and externally, from speaking on webinars to providing feedback on local market needs.
You’ll work hand-in-hand with the country sales team and the demand gen marketers to launch campaigns, host events, create content, and improve our activities to attract and engage customers. This role requires a passion for results, strong collaboration skills, creativity, and openness to test and learn.
- Drive lead generation and brand awareness for your regional market
- Define region-specific marketing campaigns that support the regional sales strategy
- Plan and host online and offline events to create net-new sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities, and deepen our existing customer relationships
- Strategize, build and execute integrated field campaigns that involve email marketing, direct mail, events and other channels as you see fit
- Own the regional content marketing execution from landing pages to eBooks to email nurtures
- Partner with the demand gen managers to optimize our PPC, paid social, and landing page performance
- Support the partner and product marketing team by localising content and campaigns
- Evangelize our customer love through testimonials, case studies and social content
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Understanding of various marketing channels: SEM, PPC, paid social, retargeting, SEO and events
- Superior communication and writing skills
- Growth mindset with results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Team player and natural collaborator
- A project management ace— from partner webinars to customer videos, you’ll be hands-on in managing the process from start to finish
- English native speaker
Why should you apply?
- Exciting time to join Spendesk in terms of growth and opportunities -> we are entering hyper-growth!
- Flexible working hours & remote working possible
- Competitive salary package
- Tea, coffee and snacks available in the office
- Virtual Thursday socials with the team
- We usually have bi-annual offsite trips (when in lockdown: we are sticking to virtual team days)
- Brand-new offices in the heart of Paris, Berlin & London
- How have we adapted our process during the Coronavirus crisis?
Well the good news is that we are still hiring! And when we say hiring, we mean hiring 180 Spendeskers by the end of the year! We’ve got quite a few finance teams to help spend smarter after all...
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- 1. A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- 2. A series of videos calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- 3. A final video call with the Hiring Manager / Head of our our C-levels, CEO included to review any remaining questions