- New York
- Date Posted
- Nov. 23, 2021
- Business Applications
Squarespace is known for our focus on democratizing design, new technology, memorable marketing campaigns, and the teams that power it all behind the scenes. Our Recruiting team’s mission is simple: we find and hire the talent that will help us transform the future of online publishing.
We are in search of a Recruiter to partner with our award-winning Customer Support team for hiring in the United States, Ireland, and globally. You will be responsible for executing against hiring targets for our high-volume Customer Support Advisors and Associates to ensure our customers around the globe have the support they need--24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You will also be able to lean in on roles as needed across our Corporate/G&A functions, as well as Marketing and Channels & Services.
The role will report to the Business Recruiting Lead in NYC, and can be based in NYC or remotely in an approved location (see application question below).
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices and provides flexibility for our employees.
- Full-cycle recruiting for our high-volume Customer Support teams, as well as other functions across Corporate/G&A, Marketing, and Channels & Services
- Build high-trust relationships with hiring managers and interviewers alike; communicate weekly progress updates to senior leadership
- Develop an understanding of the strategy, goals, processes, culture, and skill set needed for each role; using this knowledge to co-author job descriptions, craft recruitment strategies, and communicate with candidates
- Partner with the Learning & Development, Workforce Solutions, FP&A and HR Business Partner teams to ensure agreement on timing and size of incoming Advisor and Associate classes
- Maintain detailed records in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse), using your keen attention to detail to become a trusted partner to internal People team partners to ensure reporting accuracy and a stellar new employee onboarding experience
- 3+ years of experience in a full-cycle recruiting role, supporting high-volume client groups and working within strict timelines,
- High touch philosophy with applicants, candidates, and internal hiring teams to ensure everyone involved in the process has an excellent experience
- Project management skills with an eye for detail
- Positive attitude, adaptability, and the ability to navigate competing priorities
- Experience with Greenhouse a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you and your dependent children
- Fertility and adoption benefits
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pretax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch and snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building and ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand and transact with their customers in an impactful and beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects and businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, and scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold and hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries and territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California and Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives and experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace and celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.