- Date Posted
- Jan. 7, 2022
- Product Management
- Open Source
Production and distribution have shifted from the few to the many. We have all become the media, the media has been marginalized and brands are now broadcasters.
Everyone has a story to tell or something to sell. A need to create and connect, post and publish, showcase and share.
- So, say hello to Strapi! We exist to fuel the world’s creativity and productivity by unleashing the power of content.
- So we’ve built the next generation CMS that does exactly that. Across the full lifecycle and the entire stack.
- Why your role is important at Strapi
Your mission is to build and execute Strapi’s Demand Generation strategy through our CRM and our content. Your personas will be our customers, partners, users, and Strapi’s community members.
You’re the owner of all the communications sent out to Strapi’s contacts. You will use data-driven insights to understand and meet user needs with the right piece of content communicated at the right time over the right channel.
- The role is Remote.
- What will your job look like?
- Be the guardian of our CRM and the expert of Strapi’s Demand Generation initiatives.
- Manage and optimize our CRM’s ecosystem with tools such as HubSpot, Chargebee, and Chilipiper along with the selection of new technologies.
- Design and launch marketing automation to generate, assign, nurture and report leads.
- Create lead management processes that can scale alongside the business, notably in developing advanced lead and account-based scoring methodologies.
- Collaborate closely with the sales and customer success teams to expand your content and strategy to solve their needs and help their KPIs.
- Monitor and maintain campaigns quality for the marketing and sales needs.
- Evaluate add-on applications to improve and optimize our contact management.
Evolutions in your career path will be possible according to your skills, your professional project, or Strapi’s evolution. Here are possible career paths we identified: Revenue Ops, CRM Manager, Demand Gen Manager.
- 2-4 years of experience in high-growth SaaS or technology companies.
- High proficiency in Hubspot suite of tools. (CRM, Sales and Marketing Automation)
- You have great written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You show sharp analytical skills to present data-driven recommendations.
- Familiarity with enterprise sales cycles, Account-Based Marketing, and how to employ marketing strategies to nurture leads and drive engagement.
- You benefit from an advanced proficiency in Marketing Automation, emailing, and BI/Analytics tools.
- High desire to complete assignments autonomously, but in close collaboration with your team.
- You are humble, curious, and you enjoy sharing & learning from others.
Bonus points but not mandatory for:
- Experience with Strapi is a big plus
- Work from anywhere: we’re a remote-first company, so we can work wherever home is. And WiFi.
- Expanded health benefits: Including premium medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Equity for everyone: we win together. On top of a competitive salary, every Strapier has equity that grows with you in the company.
- Parents on a mission: 16 weeks fully paid parental leave for every new Strapi parent.
- You’ll always be up to date: we’ll cover all hardware and software needed so you’re always with the latest versions.
- Grow as you are: from day one, we provide budget and tools to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
- Bi-annual off sites: we gather physically (when possible) or virtually all together for a week twice a year.
- Mental health support: we offer unlimited Moka.care one-on-one sessions with certified specialists
Our Talent Acquisition process:
- This process tends to take 2-3 weeks max, but happy to adapt to your specific needs.
- First video call with the Talent Acquisition Team
Team meetings (with a few Strapiers)
At any moment, the process can stop, and the team will be happy to give you a call to share their feedback or get into more details if you want.
Celebrating You being YOU!
Strapi’s mission is to empower the worldwide community of users to build a million tailor-made projects. To do that, we are growing a diverse team representative of the users we serve. We are committed to building a safe workplace where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves. By being you and bringing your unique difference, perspective, culture, experience, lifestyle, and challenge, you actually help all of us succeed and grow to be the best version of ourselves!