- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
Swile (swile.co) is a French start-up created in 2017 by French serial entrepreneur Loïc Soubeyrand : Swile offers digital solutions for employee rewards and benefits (meal/food vouchers and corporate gifts) through a card and an app that also helps foster engagement. We disrupted the traditional and outdated French paper meal voucher market and were able to gain significant traction.
After mastering meal vouchers, Swile is now tackling new rewards and benefits (meal vouchers, corporate gifts, transportation and commuter benefits, vacation allowances and more) that will be stored and managed via a single account, card and app. Our ambition is to enable employers to also improve their employees’ engagement and experience by recognizing key moments and milestones of their lives at work. As such, celebrations (birthdays and work anniversaries), money pots, team events, P2P payments among coworkers are brought together in a single app.
As of today, we have raised €11 million (Series A) in 2018, €30 million (Series B) in 2019 and more recently, we completed a third round of fundraising (series C) of €70 million, spearheaded by Index Ventures. After an in-depth study of the growth potential for Swile across global markets, the company is poised to expand into the Brazilian market this year as Brazil is the world’s largest employee benefits market and more generally the perfect place to develop our new HR features namely our “Engagement” offer.
Your role: Payment Project Associate
- We are looking for talented people who are willing to build an amazing service for our costumers while enhancing their own skills and expertise.
- As a Payment Project Associate Intern you will be building features and process to develop our payment technology and bring value to our users. You will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of the banking department to ensure a high quality service to our users. You will do this by taking into account stakeholder feedback, data and intuition, and collaborating with engineering, care, compliance and other teams to define the roadmap and implement it effectively
- This is a 6 months internship.
- Follow up with key external partners on a daily basis.
- Successfully contribute to deliver projects with high quality deliverables, meeting deadlines and working within project estimates.
- You will lead strategic thinking on product development and work with several teams to implement new features.
- Plan and facilitate meetings successfully, ensuring that objectives are met and documented as required.
- Create data driven process.
- You are passionate about new technologies and want to work in a start-up environment.
- You are a Master’s degree student in a business or engineering school.
- You have good communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- You have strong interpersonal skills: able to motivate, inspire and work alongside a variety of people and disciplines.
- You are organized, structured and synthetic.
- You are committed to high standards of excellence and integrity.
- Nice to have : know how to use SQL
- Our culture will match with your ambitions if you are
- A team-player
- A born customer oriented
- Ambitious and dynamic: at Swile, sky’s the limit
- Autonomous, organized and resilient
- Reactive in a fast-paced environment and pleasant to work with
- Excellent interpersonal and editorial skills, with exceptional listening skills
- Passionate and curious: you are constantly on the lookout and like to interact with your peers
- We are Team-Players: We succeed as a team! Learning, growing and taking off together is what drives us on a daily basis
- We are Doers: Being creative, curious, and wanting to build things with a test and learn mindset, this is who we are!
- We move Fast: The ability to be organized, adaptable and innovative to keep up with technological advancements in the market!
- We Stay Hungry: Our ambition has no limit, and this requires humility, questioning, and the will to always set the bar higher!
- We are Ambassadors: As we are the first and daily users of our product, speaking about Swile gives us pride!
- We cherish our Values: Very committed, Swilers are passionate about maintaining our culture.
- We are proud to consider people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, or race.
- Every candidate will be treated equally in the recruitment process. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements, please don’t hesitate to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!