- New York
- Date Posted
- Dec. 27, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join us in our New York office for 4 months to cover a maternity leave contract. As an Accounts Receivable Specialist your focus will be securing the company’s inflow of cash. In doing so you will be part of a dedicated team managing debtor handling (B2B) for Trustpilot’s thousands of international customers. You will deal with a variety of queries and respond to all the incoming tickets to assist customers. No day will be the same and you will be playing a key role in the “engine” of the accounting team.
In your role, you will:
- Assist customers regarding payments over the phone and by email
- Handling debtor management tasks within the AR team, including collecting phone calls and e-mails with customers
- Work with colleagues in Sales and sales operations to answer customer queries
- Book incoming payments
- Work with external collections and bankruptcy cases
- Other financial and administrative ad hoc tasks
- Participate in scaling and efficiency projects within finance and Trustpilot
We are looking for people with:
- Ability to learn new processes and systems quickly
- A good understanding of and experience with debtor management and bookkeeping in general
- Knowledge of general VAT regulation would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills – you know how to connect with people in order to find solutions
- A structured approach to work and with a positive, service-oriented attitude
- The environment is fast-paced, and we set the highest standards for ourselves. You need to thrive in this kind of environment
A fun and global finance team. No two days are alike and you will never get bored working as a part of the Accounting team. One of our core values is We like to help - both helping each other internally in the team as well as the rest of the organization.
- An international, vibrant office with over 40 different nationalities
- An opportunity to work alongside talented, passionate people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced company
- Supportive colleagues who have a desire to learn, share and innovate
- Opportunities to grow your skills and develop your career
- A challenging and equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas
- A competitive salary package and bonus scheme
- A flexible, Scandinavian work-life balance
- The chance to be a part of an exciting global growth journey
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.