- Date Posted
- Sep. 29, 2021
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our Global People team and help us to attract world class talent to Trustpilot.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for helping to improve our processes, help the team run consistently and smoothly and help the team with day to day administrative tasks. If you have a passion for Talent Acquisition, improving operational excellence and want to start a career path in TA, we’d love to meet you!
In your role, you will:
- Own interview scheduling and move the hiring process forward in a timely manner
- Input and manage candidate flow through Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system
- Make sure TA Specialists are following consistent processes and best practice related to scheduling, candidate interactions and stakeholder management
- Maintain a high standard of customer service. You want to ensure that all candidates have a great interview experience from start to finish
- Collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to improve on the recruiting process and efficiency.
- Support various hiring projects, such as strategic sourcing and building talent pipeline (via LinkedIn, Facebook, and alternative search techniques).
- Set up new surveys for hiring team
- Administer Access management + request accounts for new team members/contractors
- Assisting with Invoicing: liaison between AP and TA vendors, confirming invoice amount is correct when asked, sometimes approving invoices
We are looking for people with:
- Previous experience in an administrative role, ideally within Talent Acquisition
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Strong communication skills and passion for delivering amazing candidate experience
- A collaborative approach ability to establish and build strong, professional relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining high attention to detail
- Solution-oriented mindset and the ability to identify and resolve problems
- High computer literacy/tech-savvy with the ability navigate in various systems, including Excel
- An attractive salary and bonus structure
- The opportunity to be an important asset of a global TA team and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career, while upskilling the team and stakeholders
- Awesome colleagues, a social working environment & lots of team events
- Flexibility in working environment
The Trustpilot People Team; a hardworking, diverse, energetic bunch, full of ideas and an obsession with always delivering our best. We are made up of the regional Heads of People and People BPs, a global Talent Acquisition team, a global Talent Development team and a global People Analytics team. We love our company values and always strive to embody them.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.