- Date Posted
- Aug. 15, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
As our Knowledge Specialist, you will work closely with the rest of the Quality Assurance & Knowledge team and report to the Quality Assurance & Knowledge Manager. Together you will be a helpful and skilled Quality & Knowledge partner who builds strong relationships with the rest of the Content Integrity teams, Trust & Transparency, Trustpilot stakeholders and Partners. You will develop and manage the one source of truth of Content Integrity knowledge and be the gatekeeper of high quality performances.
In this role you will
- Create, improve and publish knowledge content, working closely with subject experts and stakeholders to drive quality and content health. This also includes identifying content gaps, implementing content changes, reviewing feedback and improving content search.
- Maintain the online Knowledge base to ensure ease of access and user-friendliness content.
- Develop your own deep knowledge of Content Integrity work and processes to be able to knowledge share, perform training, facilitate workshops and alignment sessions for Content Integrity, Trustpilot stakeholders and Partners.
- Assist on other Knowledge / Quality tasks or projects.
- We are looking for people with
- Experience in a knowledge-related field like:
- Creation of knowledge and self-serve content.
- Knowledge content and program development for Classroom, E-learning and Blended learning or similar.
- Reviewing and improving content to improve the user experience.
- Knowledge Management tools, methodologies and best practices.
- Great organization skills and someone who is a true team proactive team player and able to use initiative
- Strong research and writing skills like spelling, grammar and overall communication
- Attention to detail, and ability to gather, organize, and present content in a user-friendly format
- Experience training and presenting to mixed of sizes audiences both in person and virtually
A fairly new but experienced team having fun at work being helpful and skilled Quality & Knowledge partners. As a team we handle everything in our Content Integrity “circle of knowledge” from capturing, organising and transferring knowledge in different ways and formats. It supports the improvement of the Content Integrity operation performance and great customer experience. Then we circle back through Quality Assurance, identifying and feeding back potential quality and knowledge improvement opportunities.
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop yourself
- Awesome colleagues who have a desire to learn, share and innovate
- Excellent work-life balance and the opportunity to work flexibly.
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package.
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.