- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way - but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Trustpilot is growing fast and support of this growth is increasingly dependent on the data we have and insights we can glean. This role will provide three critical elements to our success.
Measurement - capturing what we are doing
- Analysis - understanding where we can improve
- Knowledge sharing - converting the insights into action
As the Marketing Analyst you will facilitate the scalability, predictability, and efficiency of marketing. This is an engaging and hands-on role, so will suit an individual who is able to model a system, analyse it’s constraints, calculate the importance of each piece and deliver the predicted impact of projects.
In your role, you will:
- Analyze existing data and historical trends. You will convert this data into insights, best practices and answers to complex questions including optimising the routing of leads, lead scoring, campaign tracking, attributing sales pipeline to marketing activities, setting benchmarks and understanding our database health
- Be the guardian of metrics and KPIs upon which the direction of the marketing will be set
- Forecasting performance, therefore setting targets for the broader marketing team
- Ensure that marketing measurement drives the performance of key functions and campaigns
- Undertake ad-hoc analyses on ongoing marketing activities to advise on best practices
- Manage the key marketing metrics which determine investment, the status of marketing initiatives, program ROI, consumer acquisition and consumer retention
- Guarantee data quality across marketing metrics and operations
- Enhance all marketing operations in order to facilitate lead generation, nurturing, and implementation
- Manage the reporting of day-to-day campaign activities, reporting from basic campaign tracking to attribution models
We are looking for people with:
- 3+ years experience in an analytical role, preferably in marketing
- Understanding of lead scoring, ROI, leading volume trends, forecasting, and SaaS experience
- A deep interest and strong ability in conducting quantitative analyses and forecasting program results
- A metrics-focused approach who understands how to evaluate a hypothesis using data and analysis to inform marketing decisions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with attention to detail.
Marketing Strategy & Operations. We’re a small but mighty team working collaboratively with our global cross-functional teams. We strive for operational excellence, providing insights and data analysis to help answer complex questions to drive marketing performance. We’re a hands on team with a “can do” attitude and a drive for outcome focused performance. We plan for both the big and small picture and roll up our sleeves to make it happen.
- A mission driven culture that’s tackling one of the most critical issues of our times
- The chance to be a part of an exciting global growth journey
- The opportunity to help build a brand that defines the times in which we live
- An international, fast-paced, diverse and fun working environment
- Competitive salary, bonus and extensive benefits
- A vibrant culture that you will find replicated across our Global offices
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.
Trustpilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Trustpilot is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Trustpilot are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Trustpilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Trustpilot encourages applicants of all ages.