- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 7, 2021
- Design & UI
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
Our Brand Studio team crafts Typeform’s brand, and helps position the company as the go-to option for building meaningful conversations at scale. We do this through beautiful design and unique user experiences.
Our team mission is to bring our brand to life. This happens through close collaboration with the whole company—from Product and Marketing to People Operations and Customer Success.
Typeform is entering a new stage and scaling quickly, and we’re looking for a Designer to help us evolve our brand as we grow.
Here’s Laszlito, our Creative Director:
“Join our creative brand studio and start building compelling, conversational experiences that will connect with our audience and enrich our brand proposition. Here at Typeform, we believe that every interaction counts, and we make sure that the user is at the center of every experience we create.”
About the Role
- You’ll be a key contributor to the Product Marketing team, developing experiences to engage customers at the top of the funnel.
- You’ll collaborate with the Growth Marketing team to ensure we provide seamless journeys to our customers, from awareness campaigns to conversion and signup.
- You’ll contribute to the design journey, providing guidance and feedback on design performance, and brainstorming ways to get people’s attention.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Champion empathy for people who use Typeform. Let their needs guide us to the best solutions on bringing people to our product.
- Help the product marketing team to develop data-informed designs that connect with our potential audiences, and help empower our existing users.
- Take full ownership of projects, from design brief to delivery.
- Work closely with your Brand Studio team and other designers to define, design, and iterate on the Typeform brand
- Provide feedback on design execution.
- Be comfortable working with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Carry out brand explorations to support brand-driven projects.
- Develop design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to enhance our design practices.
- Work with Marketing Insights and data to understand the impact of campaigns.
Here’s what we´re looking for:
- You have at least 4/5 years of digital design experience in start-ups or fast-paced environments.
- You champion conversion optimisation.
- You champion design practices driving end-to-end projects.
- Knowledge in setting-up methodologies and processes for user tests on email and social media channels.
- Broad experience creating product marketing materials (social media, email, blogs, ebooks, and other channels).
- You are analytical and go to the core of problems. You base design decisions on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience applying design thinking experience to digital products.
- Advocating for and nurturing design systems.
- Your design work is organised, clean and polished.
- You’ve got experience with the SaaS industry.
As an extra bonus:
- You’re used to working in cross-functional teams.
- You’re skilled in HTML/CSS.
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.