- Date Posted
- May. 30, 2021
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
Typeform is scaling fast and so is the People team! In this role, you will closely work together with the two other HR Business Partners in the team, the CTO and the Engineering management team, and you will report directly to our Head of People Experience. You will also partner with People Operations and the Talent team and work on cross-functional projects.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner who will help developing and delivering innovative people initiatives, driving organisational effectiveness and providing guidance about effectively scaling Engineering teams. You will be anticipating scaling needs, supporting and coaching managers while being driven by a desire to influence through data. In this role, you will be serving the Engineering department and therefore previous experience doing this is extremely important and a must to be successful.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for facilitating how our culture and values are represented across the company - how they influence behaviours, how teams work together, and how managers can reinforce and role model them
- You will be operating as the key HR contact for the leaders in your client groups, providing coaching and guidance across the employee lifecycle, including performance development and capability, employee engagement, employee relations, talent management, and succession planning
- You will identify learning opportunities and requirements for your teams, research and recommend solutions that support employee development & succession plans
- You will take the lead on key strategic people projects and work with the team to define, develop and deliver these projects in line with business objectives
- You will provide coaching, mentoring and assistance to other people team members to help them develop their people partnering capabilities
Here’s what we are after:
- You have a proven track record of success as an HRBP serving an Engineering department in a fast scaling SaaS company
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Employee Relations, Psychology or in a similar discipline
- You have excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing in English
- You have a strong passion for and ability to understand your team’s needs, anticipate them and deliver great solutions
- The idea of learning how to grow a company by solving internal customers’ problems excites you, and you are ready to roll up your sleeves to make that happen
- You have the ability to facilitate how culture and values are represented across the company on the day-to-day - how they influence behaviours, how teams work together, and how managers can reinforce and role model them
- You excel at taking a big idea and breaking it down into actionable projects, processes, and tasks to execute on. You have great prioritization and focusing skills with attention to detail
- You live by our values; always “starting from empathy” while acting as a “true owner”. You will help us “win together” while “bringing joy to the journey” and you love to “make a difference” every day
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.