- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead generation form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and asynchronous video conversations, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
Typeform is a versatile platform used by customers across many jobs ranging from market research and customer feedback to customer acquisition or e-commerce checkout. Currently, every month close to 200,000 people sign up with Typeform.
About the role
Crafting meaningful conversational experiences start at the beginning with building an onboarding experience that accompanies our users into getting the most value out of Typeform seamlessly and set them up for success. That’s why we’ve made the topics of Engagement and Retention a top priority in 2021 and are looking for a talented Sr. Product Manager to lead the definition, implementation and continuous improvement of our Onboarding Experience.
If you’re excited about being a co-protagonist of the future of Typeform, then keep reading!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Play a central role in shaping and driving Typeform’s Onboarding Experience, in collaboration with the Director of Product, by tailoring the in-Product Experience to our different user groups and help each of them reach their Aha! And Activation moments.
- Collaborate closely with Lifecycle and Care teams as well as Strategy, Research and Marketing teams to design an holistic and coherent Onboarding across platforms and channels
- Be the owner and gatekeeper of the quality of user experience in Product by synchronizing with Core Product teams
- Be up to date with the latest best-practices of onboarding across different industries
- Combine all the above in a clear, measurable and actionable roadmap that you promote across the organization, with the support of the Director of Product.
- Being comfortable in having technical conversations with your Engineering counterparts
- Find out what matters to our users and customers through a close collaboration with the customer facing and research teams
- Be an actor and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders from the wider Product team, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success. With the support of the Director of Product, align them and the wider company around your team’s mission, roadmap and success stories as well as learning points
- Closely collaborate with the Engagement team to align roadmap and strategies and ensure a continuous experience for our users/customers.
- Define and maintain the team’s backlog identifying the right problems to work on, defining meaningful solutions and test them with the relevant process (not everything is an A/B test!)
- Own, develop and maintain accurate reporting on your key metrics and leverage these to prioritize opportunities, report on success and analyze your performance
- What are the must-haves for this role in terms of job experience?
- A minimum of 4 years in Product Management
- You must have experience in designing onboarding flows or in working on Engagement topics.
- You have a proven track record for being an impact driven customer champion, and have a consistent history delivering results for both customers, and the business.
- You’re used to gather data through both qualitative and quantitative approaches (user research, A/B tests, usability testing, data analysis, competitor and market analysis)
- You will own the E2E process, from discovery, sizing the opportunity, validating, coordinating, executing and covering the GTM.
- You have experience working with Lifecycle/CRM and Care teams to build a coherent service and experience for your customers
- Data is your friend and you cannot go one day without looking at your metrics or generating insights. You know how to dig into data to make informed decisions and know when to use your intuition to move forward, always in collaboration with your peers
- You’re familiar with SaaS metrics, product analytics and take a hypothesis driven approach to product development
- What are the must-haves for this role in terms of soft skills?
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- You are a team player and consider a win only if that was achieved as part of a broader plan that involves multiple internal stakeholders
- You love collaborating with Engineers and Designers and have first-hand experience using product discovery methods, design thinking and agile software development practices
- You’re passionate about SaaS products and have a good knowledge of both the SMB and Enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- You’re able to work cross functionally and are comfortable speaking with any functions within Typeform.
- You’re a self-starter and dedicated to continuous self-development in the product management discipline
- Think you’re a good fit? Hit Apply—success might be just around the corner
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.