- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Team
In Customer Success, we inspire people to build the best typeforms they possibly can. That helps them make progress in their business, provide an unparalleled experience to their customers and ensuring they remain loyal users and advocates for Typeform in their communities.
To help us with this mission, we are looking for an ambitious Customer Success Manager (at Typeform we call this Customer Outcomes Manager) to proactively and reactively drive retention and expansion of our most strategic customers.
About the Role
As a Customer Outcomes Manager, you’ll work closely with strategic customers to discover their business needs and challenges and then advise them on the best ways to use Typeform to solve them. Creative, energetic and self-driven, you understand the customer and their use cases and know how to be a trusted partner so companies stay and grow with Typeform.
To be successful, you must be able to manage numerous customers at different stages of the customer lifecycle with ease. You also love understanding a product in depth and then communicating that product to users.
In this role you will collaborate with Business Development, Product, Creative and other departments to help orchestrate and drive success for our customers. Not only will you be a key member of the Customer Success team, but you will also act as the voice of your customers internally at Typeform.
Here’s what you´ll do:
- Become your customers’ strategic consultant, learning about their business priorities, and guiding them on how to best leverage Typeform
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of Typeform functionality, use cases and technology partners
- Collaborate with Sales and Business Development teams to optimize the handover process, as well as the expectations set for the customer
- Onboard and assist new strategic customers, while simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle
- Discover and evangelize new use cases for the customer, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product
- Maintain a forecast of renewals and expansion opportunities with your portfolio
- Build with the team a process to identify successful customers and turn them into advocates, measured by participation in reference calls, case studies, webinars, blog posts and on Typeform’s Online Community
- Identify common problems within each account and develop strategies to solve each issue in a timely manner whilst also developing foolproof methods to ensure scalable solutions
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen Typeform proficiency
- Bring intelligent product feedback and recommendations from customers back to other Customer Success teams, as well as Product and Engineering
- Balance the best interest of your customers with Typeform’s
- Contribute to the development of industry-leading processes and best practices to make the COM team more efficient and effective
Here’s what we are after:
- +2 years of relevant work experience in Customer Success in the SaaS industry
- Track record building long-term relationships and partnering with a range of customers from individual business owners to C-level executives
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. You love asking open-ended questions to really get to the root of the matter!
- Perfect written and spoken English & Spanish
- Influence with internal and external stakeholders to drive initiatives forward, even when blocked
- High level of discipline; a self-starter who holds herself/himself accountable to exceed expectations
- A passion for delivering the highest level of service and driving value for a portfolio of customers
- Natural curiosity; the desire to always be learning
- Communicates effectively and succinctly with savvy business acumen
These would be great:
- You have worked with Salesforce, Zendesk, and Looker (or similar tools) in the past
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.