- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Future Of Work
One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the Role
This is a rare and super intriguing opportunity in the Customer Support space. We are looking for a strong leader who combines strategic thinking and long-term vision with excellent people and operational management skills. This role is not defined by the pure size of its daily contacts or the number of Advocates rather by envisioning the future of Customer Care for Typeform’s customers globally. It is for thought leaders who would love to build upon a good foundation and taking it to the next level globally. This position can either be based in our offices in Barcelona, San Francisco or work remotely from a number of European countries / the United States. There may be some international travel required.
We are seeking a versatile Care leader to:
- Motivate and engage the leadership team and advocates
- Continue to attract and retain the talent we need to deliver on our vision
- Develop and roll-out a globally scalable state of the art Care (Support, Digital Care and Community Management) strategy, leading to best in class customer experience across channels at every interaction (live, asynchronous or digital)
- Drive shareholder value by supporting customers at every step of their journey, thereby increasing customer loyalty and profit
Here’s what you´ll do:
- Define the global Care strategy for our support, customer education / digital care and community management teams to back Typeform’s overall growth strategy
- Create a guided Customer Support Journey together with your team
- Manage the transformation into a world class Care organization by creating required capabilities and becoming a true and recognized differentiator for Typeform
- Envision and pilot new marketable service (product) solutions, while reviewing Typeform’s scope of support
- Build an industry leading solution which is globally scalable in terms of organization, footprint, processes, technology, languages, channels, while being economical
- Establish an internal support organization (direct / dotted) comprising all necessary functions including but not limited to Analytics, WFM, Training, QA, Care technology etc.
- Lead a team of Managers, Supervisors, Support functions, ATS and Advocates
- Create an enjoyable, enthusiastic and high performing work environment
- Build, effectively manage, coach and grow a high performing team
- Clearly embrace and persuasively communicate values, strategies and objectives; develop a climate of trust in which information and opinions are freely shared
- Be a champion of Typeform’s values, work cross-functionally and internationally to deliver exceptional employee and customer experiences, while driving shareholder value
- Be a prime source of VOC for Typeform to improve products, customer experience and innovate
- Deliver an exceptional Customer Experience
- Grow our new online community
- Together with your team support building budgets and forecasts
- Responsible for the oversight and execution of day-to-day Care operations
- Implement standardized operational playbooks and performance cadences based on best practices
- Define, manage and achieve operational KPIs across levels (Care to agent) e.g.:
- FTE, employee engagement, attrition, NPS, Customer Effort Score (CES), contacts, SL, ASA, AR, productivity, AHT, activations, revenue, cost (CPC / CPH)
- Education / digital: visitors, deflection rates, care contacts per page view, sentiment
- Community: Visits, members, creators, likes, deflections, conversations, ASA, resolution rates (advocates and users)
- Partner closely with senior stakeholders in Strategy, HR, Finance, Product, Customer Engagement and Tech
If you join us, you’ll bring significant experience as a Care leader who has successfully built high-growth customer care organizations. You combine strategic and analytical thinking, exceptional implementation and leadership skills.
Here’s what we are after:
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in Care, ideally in a global, multi-brand, multi-site, omni-channel support and sales organization
- Proven ability to build analysis-based strategic plans
- Significant experience in transforming and growing Care organizations in line with the company vision, while delivering a superb customer experience
- Entrepreneurial leadership experience within high-growth larger companies of advantage
- Experience with a blended sales through service model with P&L responsibility
- Clear ability to implement operational best practices
- High affinity for new and innovative methods of service delivery and the ability to drive the implementation of new technologies
- Operating knowledge of online help center, customer education and community management
- Experience in implementing and running service products
- Working knowledge of Inhouse and BPO operations of advantage
- Working knowledge of budgets, forecast and planning cycles
- Strong data driven performance management acumen
- Record of outstanding success at organizations that prize innovation, collaboration, customer service, and sales results
- Communication, leadership, team building, and people management skills that your employees appreciate and competitors’ envy
- Leadership that combines persuasiveness, decisiveness, and competitiveness necessary to motivate a team
- Highly motivated and self-driven individual who loves to learn and grow
- Experienced working in an international, multi-time zone environment with the ability to work async
- Confident in collaborating with and presenting to C-Level directly
- Master / MBA preferred
- Interested? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.
- Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.