- Palo Alto
- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Financial Services
We’re looking for an iOS software engineer to join our Autopilot team. Autopilot is a product that helps clients put their extra cash to work by intelligently routing it to the right place at the right time. In this role, you will design, implement and ship automation features that benefit all clients. The team uses Agile methodology to iterate quickly on projects and releases updates on a regular basis.
As a core member of the Autopilot team, you will:
- Collaborate with other engineers to build new features and enhance existing features for our world-class app
- Collaborate with our design team to create the best user experience for Wealthfront clients
- Own and support your own code while the app runs in production
- Get an opportunity to work with the leadership team to define Wealthfront’s automation strategy and impact long term product development
This role could be a fit if you have:
- 2+ years of experience developing iOS apps in Xcode, iOS SDK, Swift and/or Objective-C
- Experience shipping an iOS or Mac app to the App Store
- Experience with OCMock, Cuckoo, continuous integration, and automated testing
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- A real passion for working on projects that have a measurable business impact and you enjoy working in a fast paced cross-functional environment
- BS or MS in computer science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
Once you join, Wealthfront will:
- Pair you with a mentor who will guide you through our structured onboarding program
- Encourage you to work on projects that match your professional goals
- Support your professional development by providing feedback during weekly 1:1s and during our semi-annual reviews
- Provide you autonomy so you can be a happy and successful member of our team
- Everyone across the financial spectrum deserves to live secure and rewarding lives. In order to successfully serve clients across the United States, the Wealthfront team is focused on hiring team members with a diverse range of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- About Wealthfront
Wealthfront is a nextgen banking and investing service. We offer high-interest checking with our Cash Account, help you build your net worth with automated investing, automate your savings strategy with our service Autopilot, and give you a single view of your finances with our intuitive mobile app.
Our ultimate vision is to optimize and automate all of our clients’ finances and build what we call Self-Driving Money™. We want clients to be able to automatically deposit their paycheck into their Wealthfront account, and let us take care of the rest — paying their bills, topping off their emergency fund or 401(k), and investing the rest based on their specific goals and lifestyle. To get there, we’ll be focusing the bulk of our efforts on creating a better alternative to what the banking industry provides. Join us so you can help us turn this industry on its head and build a service that our clients don’t just like, they love.