- Date Posted
- Aug. 15, 2021
- Business Intelligence
Stock options in a profitable company
- Hybrid working model – whether it’s working from home, working overseas, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential
- Annual personal development budget – whether it’s for books, courses, or conferences
- Visa and relocation support
- You can read more about our full benefits package here…
Senior Product Analyst – London
We’re looking for a Senior Product Analyst who is passionate about our mission of Money Without Borders to partner with our Product teams and help drive data-driven and innovative growth decisions.
In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to work with a rich dataset and drive insights to inform what we build next, which will have a direct impact on how we add value to our customers and grow as a business.
You’ll drive our analytical efforts, help us understand customer pain-points and where the biggest opportunities lie. You’ll partner with product managers, designers and engineers to bring your insights into real change for our customers and help drive our mission forward!
At Wise our mission is Money Without Borders – instant, convenient, transparent and eventually free. Whether our customers are sending money to another country, spending money abroad, or making and receiving international business payments, Wise is on a mission to make their lives easier and save them money.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing:
- Analyse our usage, conversion, adoption and retention data and share actionable insights across all the product teams at Wise, helping them correctly engage with the data to improve our conversion, creating a seamless customer experience
- Help optimise how we communicate our product on our Website/App, so that customers can easily understand how Wise can solve their problems
- Develop a deep understanding of the multiple funnels users go through while using Wise, and the various factors that impact them, being able to articulate changes in product that might improve conversion
- Develop a framework to better understand use cases specific to customer segments and help develop features that fulfill their need
- Partner with other product teams in the tribe and elsewhere to help estimate and measure the impact of our changes on growth as well as identifying other levers which can drive volume
- Proactively contribute to, own, create, track OKRs for your Product team, keeping them accountable throughout the quarter
- Collaborate with designers, help conduct user research to optimise flows and contribute to the future roadmap
- Actively share your knowledge with and support other analysts.
A bit about you:
- You have a background working in similar product-driven roles and 4+ years of experience in analytics
- You have advanced SQL skills
- You’re proficient with Python/R, able to automate complex processes and construct robust data pipelines
- You’ve successfully set up and run A/B tests before and have a strong understanding of testing and experimental design
- You have experience with data visualisation tools (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau etc.) and demonstrate storytelling ability with data
- You’ve worked in cross functional teams involving Product, Engineering, Design and Research, and can manage senior stakeholders
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously
Some extra skills that are great (but not essential):
You have experience leading other analysts
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
- Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.
- And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.