- Date Posted
- Aug. 15, 2021
Our Customer Support team has surely grown. We are now a big family of 700+ agents, offering support in 12 languages from 5 different offices around the globe. With this many agents and locations, we must take strategic action to ensure appropriate staffing is consistently maintained across all customer-facing communication channels.
That’s where you come in. Producing schedules that work for our customers and our people, creating mitigation strategies and action plans, collaborating with other teams, providing reports and aligning on data-driven solutions. You will play a key role in optimizing our performance with the end goal of improving customer experience.
That’s where you come in, creating mitigation strategies and action plans, collaborating with other teams, providing reports and aligning on data-driven solutions. You will play a key role in optimizing our performance with the end goal of improving customer experience.
Your will get to:
- Review current coverage planning approach and identify issues that could be impacting our ability to reach our SLAs
- Generate and publish schedules that meet our customers’ expectations
- Build action plans and mitigation strategies to optimize staff hours and minimize the impact to both customers and the company during slow and busy times, outages, volume spikes and high absenteeism rates
- Align with the Crisis Management team to respond promptly and ensure that the defined performance targets are achieved
- Take initiative and be actively involved in improvements to customer experience
- Create reports and communicate clearly and timely to relevant teams about potential operational and resource issues
- Share best practices within the team while working closely together on solutions
- Organize and facilitate meetings
- Support the future integration of a new workforce management system and related tools
- Conjuring insights from reports and key KPIs to improve schedules, CS performance or Customer Experience
- You’re legally authorised to work in Hungary. In other words, you hold a relevant permit that allows you to work full-time in Hungary or are an EEA national.
- You have excellent verbal & written English skills
- You should have related experience in Workforce Management or Incident Management
- You are a powerful team player who enjoys being an active participant in building and reviewing processes
- You can also act as a strong individual contributor on your own projects
- You’re not afraid of changes
- When you have to troubleshoot, you don’t stop until you get to the root of the problem
- You work effectively in a cross-office and cross-team environment
- You have strong interpersonal and communications skills
- You’re strategic and passionate about data analysis
- You can proactively identify potential issues, measure impact and suggest solutions
- You are very organized with good time management, prioritization and multitasking skills.
Nice to have
- Background in Customer Support
- Experience with Zendesk and WFM tools (such as Calabrio)
- Experience with working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Please make sure your applications are submitted in English, as this is our working language.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.