- Date Posted
- Aug. 15, 2021
- Product Management
We’re looking for a Paid Social Manager to join our growing team in London. The role is a unique opportunity to join a team who have done some pretty awesome stuff to date, including working closely with social media platforms to pilot new measurement and optimisation techniques, delivering best-in-class creative and building bespoke tools to manage and analyse data. It’s a challenge and a steep learning curve, but you’ll have the support of a strong, friendly and committed team.
Wise has already pioneered new ways for people to transfer money across borders and currencies. Your mission is to help us ensure that every Social Media user who has a need to send, receive, spend or hold money in another currency knows and trusts Wise.
- Building and optimising campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & other platforms, analysing what’s working and what isn’t, and continually testing new ideas.
- Owning the Paid Social activity in the NorthAm markets, validating new opportunities to drive growth and working closely with cross-functional teams to make it happen, ensuring it meets sustainability goals.
- Working closely with our creative teams to produce best-in-class content (ads, video, landing pages) to get our story across.
- Working closely with analysts on spotting data issues as well as new opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- An entrepreneurial spirit, willing to try and learn on the go.
- Team player with a drive to help other people.
- A head for numbers, and the ability to spot problems and draw conclusions from data.
- Strong communicator with the ability to prioritise what’s most important.
- Mid-level experience running ads on Facebook.
- Mid-level experience running ads on Twitter and/or TikTok, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
It would be great if you also had experience with the following:
- Working in a fast-paced digital business.
- Experience with running ads in the NorthAm market.
- Good understanding of SQL.
What is on offer:
- The opportunity to experience radical levels of ownership and empowerment within your role and to see the direct impact of your work on our customers.
- Competitive package including stock options
- Private Healthcare
- Health and Wellbeing discounts
- Flexible Working
- Social events
- And much more.
A bit about Wise:
Since 2011, we’ve had a clear mission: money without borders. We’re the fairest, easiest way to manage your money across borders. You’ll be joining a movement of people who believe in a better, fairer, more transparent way of moving money around the world. You’ll collaborate to do your best work and take on problems that no one has looked at before.
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.Also, qualifications aren’t that important to us. If you’ve got great experience, and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you. And because we believe that diverse teams build better products, we’d especially love to hear from you if you’re from an under-represented demographic.