- New York
- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our fast growing Wise for Banks team in New York. Your job will be to manage a portfolio of partners and work with them on growth opportunities that help more customers save with Wise. You will help us reach millions of new customers, transform the international payments experience for bank customers and have impact on Wise’s mission
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Be Wise’s representative to our bank partners. This means managing the relationships, understanding their business model, their problems and how Wise can solve these best
- Own and nurture the relationship with partners day to day. This means being their first point of contact, handling escalations internally and externally, owning the invoice process, managing ad-hoc queries and regular business meetings
- Define and execute on growth opportunities. With a data-driven approach, you will research and define growth opportunities for the partners. You will also work with them to drive these initiatives further
- Product & tech – You’ll work closely with banks on projects that enhance their API integrations for a better experience to end customers. Our API documents are public – check these out to start getting the feel of the product
- Manage marketing campaigns. You’ll create and drive joint partner marketing campaigns in order to help more customers save on international transfers by using Wise
- Manage internal and external stakeholders. You will have a high level understanding of different business streams, knowing when to bring in specialists (e.g legal, compliance, product, operations etc)
- You’re experienced in building and maintaining relationships with a range of stakeholders of all sizes – from CEOs, to heads of compliance, technology, risk and innovation
- You can come up with a plan, execute this whilst not being afraid to iterate as you learn…to put it simply, you get things done!
- You’re motivated and have a desire to contribute significantly to our overarching mission
- You are customer-focused. At Wise, they always come first, so you need to be enthusiastic about helping our customers and delivering on our mission
- You’re comfortable with data, can draw meaningful conclusions from your analysis and can present your findings to partners and internal teams
We’re people without borders — without judgement or prejudice, too. We want to work with the best people, no matter their background. So if you’re passionate about learning new things and keen to join our mission, you’ll fit right in.
Also, where and what you studied isn’t important to us. If you’ve got great experience, the right skills for the role and you’re great at articulating your thinking, we’d like to hear from you.