- New York
- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
At Wiz, we’re helping customers with a ubiquitous, but not impossible, problem – preventing attackers from stealing data from their cloud infrastructure. With a revolutionary technology that goes beyond configuration and vulnerability alerts to analyze cloud workloads and architecture. Wiz has earned the trust of the Fortune 100 in less than 6 months, making it the fastest growing enterprise company in Sequoia Capital’s portfolio. Our secret sauce is our people.
We’re looking for a Solutions Architect to join us in spreading the power of Wiz. In this role, you will report to the Director of Solutions Architecture & Delivery; you will be the trusted advisor and facilitator to our customers for all things related to implementation of our product in the post sales environment. We are passionate about helping our customers achieve maximum value from our solution. We believe this all starts with a team effort working very closely with all resources available at Wiz. We are here to help our customers build the most secure infrastructure for their cloud environments. How do we do that? We learn their business. We ask questions. We listen. We help educate. Does this style sound like you?
- Ability to deliver world class deployment, training and delivery experience to our customers.
- Mastered the process of delivering post sales technical services.
- Thrive in a creative technical role assisting customers that are deploying and utilizing Wiz.
- Cloud security experience.
- AWS/Azure/GCP hands on experience.
- Kubernetes experience.
- Understanding of CI/CD, DevOps, and scripting.
- Network engineering experience.
- Strong operating system, virtual machine, and container knowledge.
- Knowledge of risk-based security assessments and frameworks.
- Understanding of cloud identity, access, certificates, and keys.
- Experience with traditional CSPM tools.
- SaaS experience.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure as Code.
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. Wiz is on a mission to build a special company. To achieve our goal, we are focused on hiring Wizards with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
Wiz is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.