- New York
- Date Posted
- Jul. 11, 2021
We are seeking a full-time Accounting Coordinator to join our Accounting team. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and organized and has the proven ability to adapt well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and diverse team.
What you’ll do
- Collect funds owed to 1stdibs by sellers for refunds on a daily basis
- Manage payment holds for sellers with outstanding refund balances
- Reconcile AMEX credit card statements with account coding and supporting documents for multiple account holders
- Review and enter employee’s T&E reports and prepare them for reimbursement according to company policy
- Meet monthly reporting deadlines and provide assistance with month-end close
- Assist to develop improved processes and policies and to drive financial discipline across the company
- Assist with other ad hoc projects assigned by management
What you’ll bring
1-3 years general accounting experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business a strong plus
Advanced excel skills
Experience using NetSuite or similar ERP systems
US GAAP experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, personable, organized, and a team player
1stDibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world’s leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected and required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.