- New York
- Date Posted
- Aug. 22, 2021
We are seeking a Business Operations Manager who will support the Sales Automation team in New York. This individual will focus on creating and managing automated campaigns, reporting on campaign and lead performance data, and contributing to sales lead assignment strategy. This person will be working cross functionally within the company and supporting a global team; adaptability to a fast-paced startup environment is crucial.
This role will require a business-minded individual who is highly organized and detail-oriented. Additionally, the role will require an interest and aptitude in learning new software tools for both reporting and automation including: Salesforce, Looker, Autopilot, and Outreach. Experience in sales and/or sales enablement is a plus.
What you’ll do
Campaign Creation and Management
- Assist in creation of new personalized, automated campaigns that generate sales leads for different scenarios and customer segments across both buyer and seller sides of the marketplace.
- Launch each campaign to dedicated customer segments on a weekly basis.
- Look for optimization opportunities for 30+ existing campaigns, assist in troubleshooting bugs and other issues.
- Work with Sales to identify industry trends and messaging opportunities to assist inc campaign idea generation.
Reporting and analytics
- Identify different customer segments to target based on existing framework, create segment reports using CRM tools.
- Track email and lead performance over time, look for optimization and expansion opportunities.
- Contribute to executive level performance reporting, create and contribute to regular decks and presentations on different aspects of sales automation.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years experience in a sales operations, project management, marketing automation, or analytics role.
- Exceptional communication (written and oral), presentation, listening and organization skills, attention to detail.
- Self-driven attitude for learning new software tools and managing deadlines.
- Experience with database reporting tools such as Salesforce and/or Looker is a must.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Team player with a roll-up-your-sleeves and help attitude.
1stDibs is a leading online marketplace for connecting design lovers with highly coveted sellers and makers of vintage, antique, and contemporary furniture, home décor, art, fine jewelry, watches and fashion. 1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected and required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.