- New York
- Date Posted
- Oct. 4, 2021
The Fixed-Term Logistics Payable Coordinator works with the Logistics team to ensure timely payments for 1stDibs shipping invoices. In this role, you will review and analyze carrier invoices on a transactional level.. Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the Logistics Payable Coordinator will be responsible to review, record, and reconcile transactions in NetSuite.
What you’ll do
- Logistics Payable
- Review and analyze carrier invoices on a transactional level on a weekly basis
- Prepare and reconcile invoices for weekly upload into NetSuite
- Work cross functionally with the Logistics teams to resolve any cost discrepancies
- Be the main point of contact for your assigned carriers.
- Review and enter repair invoices into NetSuite
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus, but not mandatory
- Experience in accounting is a plus
- Detail oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills
- E-commerce experience a plus
- Netsuite, Salesforce experience a plus
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally
1stDibs is a leading online marketplace for connecting design lovers with highly coveted sellers and makers of vintage, antique, and contemporary furniture, home décor, art, fine jewelry, watches and fashion. 1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected and required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.