- New York
- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Product Engineering
We are looking for a results-oriented, Product Manager - International, to join our New York, NY product team and to help scale our international growth. In this role, you will own the 1stDibs roadmap for the marketplace’s expansion into geographies outside the United States, including internationalization, localization features and compliance. You will create new features and optimize existing functionality across all aspects of the marketplace – Buyer / Seller, platform (desktop / mobile), product category (i.e.; furniture, art, jewelry). You’ll prioritize and plan market launches, development and delivery of features, set goals and measure results. As a critical member of our organization, you have the opportunity to be a part of one of our key initiatives, shape our global product strategy and impact our business goals.
What You’ll Do
- Own the roadmap and rollout of the 1stDibs two party luxury goods marketplace in markets outside the US.
- Drive product development across teams through business requirements, design, implementation, and deployment.
- Define requirements, goals and success metrics for respective product launches, including designing A/B tests (where applicable)
- Partner with a wide range of stakeholders and serve as a cross-functional leader to drive new product initiatives.
- Integrate user research, market analysis, analytics and community feedback into product requirements.
- Work closely with design, research, engineering to build and iterate on key features.
- Collect, analyze and understand key product metrics being aware of progress toward goals at all times.
Experience / Qualification
- 5+ years of experience in product management in an agile environment.
- Demonstrable success as a product owner in a global eCommerce company. Global marketplace experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with end to end product delivery and launching a product globally.
- Analytical skills - experience using qualitative and quantitative data to make product decisions (including experience running A/B tests).
- Ability to break down complex problems and communicate effectively across different functions to identify potential solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, iterate, and scale complex projects.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive effective decision-making
- Experience building, iterating and scaling products
- Comfortable with ambiguity, shifting priorities and general growth challenges of an early-stage technology company.
1stDibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world’s leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, Amazon, MLB.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected and required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.