- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Product Management
We are looking for a results-oriented, hands-on, and user-centered Associate Product Manager, SEO, to join our New York, NY product team and help scale our growth. You will work in a critical area of our platform, create a strategic roadmap, and work on a cross-functional team.
You will be working on improving key areas of the platform to increase our rank in search engines and optimize user engagement. You will be empowered to work with Engineering, Marketing and best-in-class SEO consultants to define the roadmap, drive strategy, prioritize and plan initiatives. As a critical member of our organization, you have the opportunity to shape our overall product strategy and impact our business goals.
What you’ll do
- Work with stakeholders to define the strategy and build the technical SEO roadmap
- Define requirements, goals and success metrics for respective SEO product launches, including designing A/B tests (where applicable)
- Integrate user research, market analysis, analytics and community feedback into product requirements
- Work closely with design and engineering to build and iterate on key features
- Partner with a wide range of stakeholders and serve as a cross-functional leader to drive new product initiatives
- Manage projects using agile methodologies
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years of product management experience in an Agile environment (leading standups, sprint planning, user testing, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of technical SEO principles is highly preferred
- Ability to break down complex problems and communicate effectively across different functions to identify potential solutions
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills - This person will need to communicate project updates and results to stakeholders across different functions
- Experience building, iterating and scaling products
- Strong analytical skills to analyze feature performance and the ability to make tradeoffs
- Experience working in 2-sided marketplaces a plus
1stDibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world’s leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected and required to return physically to the New York office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.